Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

14 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Al Galdi is putting himself on the line by entrusting another Tweeter who has 1/2 the following of himself to make this report. I will wait for Keim to make it official.  I hope it's true.  \

• Like 1

So these hires sound like the replacements for Rob Rogers and Chris Polian, does that sound right? 

Some major FO moves and with young, up-and-coming talent. You love to see it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Some would say we were naive to ever hope that Dan would leave or anything would change and would get testy about it -- those posts haven't aged well.

To be fair, the series of events that had to play out to make it a reality, you wouldn't believe it if it were a movie script.  It's too beautiful for words.  This stuff with the FO roles, more than the coaching and player moves, really brings it into focus.  We could not have dreamed of operating at a high level in the less visible ways in years past.  Is Jayden the guy, is Quinn the man?  I have no idea, but it has a true fighting chance now, and if they aren't, we can try again.  Success as a possibility is on the table, it's on the table now, it's on the table a season from now, it's on the table 5 and 20 seasons from now.  Exactly when, and for how long, and for when again is for us to find out, but the party is coming at some point.  Better be ready.

6fa59bb1-b9ae-4480-adde-77b978189e5e_tex

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 2

On 5/18/2024 at 8:06 AM, bird_1972 said:

I think you missed my point. We are now past the draft and there have been relatively few hires announced but there have been many people being let go. 

At this point in the offseason, I'd like to see Peters focus on hires so I'm hoping they come soon. And that many reinforcements are on the way!

You really need to voice your displeasure more often good sir. You opened the floodgates of prosperity!

#bird_1972isasoothsayer

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, bwattsup said:

You really need to voice your displeasure more often good sir. You opened the floodgates of prosperity!

#bird_1972isasoothsayer

Yeah, all he needed to do was wait a little. The changes are happening.

23 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Yeah, all he needed to do was wait a little. The changes are happening.

True. We all knew it would eventually happen. I’ll still give him a little credit though. 😉

What is the criteria for executive of the year? Based on wins and losses on the field? I don't recall another organization being flipped completely in a single off season like this. Really amazing to see when ownership and front office are on the same page. The fact that it's a destination not only for on the field talent like free agents but a destination for star front office personell is something to behold. So psyched to have a well run team. Totally forgot what this felt like.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I have been excited throughout this whole transition, although not saying much. This truly excited me because we are becoming a top-flight organization again. It matters almost more than anything else we’ve done; to get the right people in place to become a well run football organization again. Frankly, this excites me probably more than anything else because, kind of like having a great offensive line, or defensive line, organizations are truly built from the inside out. It will take time, but this will make all the difference. I am an elated Washington fan today, and thank goodness, because I had nearly checked out. Great things occurring before our eyes, and frankly, shocked at what we’ve been able to do, in short order. Amazing times!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1