Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, sjinhan said:

Ok let me jump on the bandwagon….

lets recreate Ravens 2.0.   MacDonald as HC, trade for Fields, trade #2 pick for more picks to load up on OL, TE, and Defense….

i like it more than taking the risk on Maye

Fields sucks. But if we pair Macdonald with Daniels, I can live with it.

1 minute ago, sjinhan said:

I will note that MacDobald does have talented players on his side of the ball in BAL.  It helps

So will we when Adam Peters starts drafting for us this year and beyond. :) 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, sjinhan said:

I will note that MacDobald does have talented players on his side of the ball in BAL.  It helps

Yeah Queen and Smith are monster Lbs and Hamilton is probably the best S in the league. But the DL and CBs is mostly no name besides Humphrey who didnt play today.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude Harris bought the team but it’s a front for Bezos to swoop in and get it since Snyder wouldn’t sell to him directly. 

Bezos owns the team and no one knows it yet. 

So we don't really need a coach. We'll just use AI

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Idk after your Bezos guarantees now Im thinking were going defensive coach for sure.

Nearly every  single prediction I have made with respect to a coach or player has been spot on here the past 20 years. I admit I took an big L predicting the world’s wealthiest individual would end up buying an asset for sale. So I tried being wrong once and it wasn’t for me so I stopped. 

I am not guaranteeing we are going offense. I am saying going with a defensive coach wont be smart because of the development of the new qb. If we are dumb and go that way, at least Macdonald has potential. If we go Raheem, we are doomed. I guarantee that. Write in caps and tattoo it on Kyle. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Nearly every  single prediction I have made with respect to a coach or player has been spot on here the past 20 years. I admit I took an big L predicting the world’s wealthiest individual would end up buying an asset for sale. So I tried being wrong once and it wasn’t for me so I stopped. 

I am not guaranteeing we are going offense. I am saying going with a defensive coach wont be smart because of the development of the new qb. The f we are dumb and go that way, at least Macdonald has potential. If we go Raheem, we are doomed. I guarantee that. Write in caps and tattoo it on Kyle. 

If your coaching predictions have been spot on the last 2 decades, no wonder we’ve routinely picked the worst candidates. You should sit this one out…

• Haha 2

@Warhead36 I post this a couple time in this thread.  Last time because I've posted it to pieces.  LOL Look how Detroit is set up.  Campbell oversees the team.  He lets the OC and DC do their jobs and coach their coaches under them.  This is the way a team should be managed.  Campbell is a leader.  He makes calls on O and has input but he turned it fully over to Ben Johnson when he was ready.  Here's what I have posted.  It been mentioned we need a leader.  Well, coming from Detroit, I think Johnson has learned Campbell style and will add to it with his flavors.  MacDonald too because Josh Harris was impressed with the foundation that the Ravens have.  

"I'm still impressed with Raheem Morris.  As I have explained and will not any further him working in the capacity of how Campbell is working as basically HC overseeing everything and letting the OC and DC do their job, I like that.  But Johnson is my guy. " 

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Fields sucks. But if we pair Macdonald with Daniels, I can live with it.

Put Fields in Ravens offense.  I think youbwill see a different result than what you saw in Chicago.

2 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Man, we need a defense like Baltimore/

And its offense.

3 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Man, we need a defense like Baltimore/

Our defensive coaching was so bad this year, I wonder what we really have. Of I recall correctly Queen and Hamilton struggled mightily their first year or so. I could be wrong.

the play on the defensive side of the ball just fell off so precipitously, I wonder what it would look like with an innovative defensive mind.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

If your coaching predictions have been spot on the last 2 decades, no wonder we’ve routinely picked the worst candidates. You should sit this one out…

It actually means they should listen to me instead if hiring the guys they did! I am happy to negotiate with Harris to have a special advisor role where Peters and the new coach report into me. Josh send me a PM to discuss. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It actually means they should listen to me instead if hiring the guys they did! I am happy to negotiate with Harris to have a special advisor role where Peters and the new coach report into me. Josh send me a PM to discuss. Thanks!

Fine, but you'll have to wear this.

major-tuddy.jpg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, RWJ said:

@Warhead36 I post this a couple time in this thread.  Last time because I've posted it to pieces.  LOL Look how Detroit is set up.  Campbell oversees the team.  He lets the OC and DC do their jobs and coach their coaches under them.  This is the way a team should be managed.  Campbell is a leader.  He makes calls on O and has input but he turned it fully over to Ben Johnson when he was ready.  Here's what I have posted.  It been mentioned we need a leader.  Well, coming from Detroit, I think Johnson has learned Campbell style and will add to it with his flavors.  MacDonald too because Josh Harris was impressed with the foundation that the Ravens have.  

"I'm still impressed with Raheem Morris.  As I have explained and will not any further him working in the capacity of how Campbell is working as basically HC overseeing everything and letting the OC and DC do their job, I like that.  But Johnson is my guy. " 

The overseer role is nice and all but some of the best teams in the league have offensively minded sharks who give their teams a significant competitive advantage. Look at the 9ers with Shanahan, Rams with McVay, Chiefs with Reid to name a few.

And if you can pair that guy with a talented young QB right away, it really accelerates the rebuild.

13 minutes ago, sjinhan said:

Put Fields in Ravens offense.  I think youbwill see a different result than what you saw in Chicago.

Fields sucks. Ravens offense works because Jackson can actually make throws and he is the GOAT runner with an insane quick twitch wiggle.

Fields is just fast. Great straight line speed but doesn't have Jackson's wiggle(in fairness nobody does). In three years he has made 0 progress as a passer. 

He stinks. Let it go.