Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I’d bet Johnson’s agent is probably stumbling around his office kicking empty bottles of bourbon out of the way , probably answered some “energetic” phone calls today lol  . He had to do what’s right for him but very odd way to handle something like that…for the second time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

No rush here guys. Keep thinking it over while the rest of the league is clearing out the staffing cabinets. Cant wait to see what offensive whiz we’re going to land at this stage in the game. 🙄 

Edited by rockluc

I know most, but not all, are just using the terms jokingly but enough of this dumbass alpha beta bull****. That's a mod directive. 

Separately, I'd also suggest waiting for actual facts detailing the hows and whys of Johnson's choices and his conduct rather than continuing the castigating and presumptive assignations. Maybe he's an asshole in some ways in his behaviors, maybe he's not at all.

The spurned wannabe lover comparison someone made seems embarrassingly accurate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, rockluc said:

No rush here guys. Keep thinking it over while the rest of the league is clearing out the staffing cabinets. Cant wait to see what offensive whiz we’re going to land at this stage in the game. 🙄 

Say it 1 more time!!!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Being a beta and not a man's man are different things.  I don't think its possible to be a football coach and not be a man's man.

And I thought that “leader of men” was getting annoying.  WTF are we even talking about in here?

1 minute ago, rockluc said:

What can we do? The system sucks. Unless your first choice was Raheem Morris, we’re right where we intended and need to be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Curtisp5286 said:

And I thought that “leader of men” was getting annoying.  WTF are we even talking about in here?

I think today was our tipping point. We should probably all just log off for the night and get some rest.

Everyone here has been through a LOT with this team.

• Like 2

I believe this. It was actually my first thought once I heard the news about him not coming here. I figured he wanted an established top 10 QB on a talented team that was ready to win now. Only real knock on the Chargers is their terrible cap situation. 

2 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

What can we do? The system sucks. Unless your first choice was Raheem Morris, we’re right where we intended and need to be. 

Morris would be a hell of a lot better than Quinn to be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, rockluc said:

Morris would be a hell of a lot better than Quinn to be honest. 

Yeah I agree but he would have had to of been your top choice over BJ and MacDonald in this process.

Edited by NYSkins21

I’m convinced this is because we don’t have an OLine. Ron might have been a good dude but his destruction of the offensive line has screwed us on the coaching search. No offensive guy wants to come here and fail. Fans might be dumb and think it doesn’t matter but I’d bet there no such thing as an offensive coordinator that wants to throw short passes while being unable to run the ball as his “system”. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2