Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

At least we got ourselves a game

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That is true. Drake’s wheelhouse is 2nd level throws in between the numbers 

Johnson/Maye will run this division. Well have our version of Reid/Mahomes or Payton/Brees.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

I am so jealous of this Detroit offensive line. Both of these defenses though are....kind of yuck.

That's why I would really like to see Weaver from Baltimore seriously considered as our DC.  Up to Adam Peters and others possibly. 

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

That's why I would really like to see Weaver from Baltimore seriously considered as our DC.  Up to Adam Peters and others possibly. 

Weaver is probably next man up for DC in Baltimore if/when MacDonald gets hired elsewhere.

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

Weaver is probably next man up for DC in Baltimore if/when MacDonald gets hired elsewhere.

Could very well be, CS.  👍

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

Johnson has a lot to work with. This offensive line is dominant, Chris Collinsworth keeps pointing it out. 

Detroit has a very good OL.  Peters must build us one too. 

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

At least we got ourselves a game

Johnson/Maye will run this division. Well have our version of Reid/Mahomes or Payton/Brees.

That's why I was rooting for the lions to lose in a high scoring game. Johnson still looks good even in a lose and we can hurry up and get him and get this coaching search over with. I know....... I'm very impatient lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Here's hoping the Lions lose 63 to 60 so we can have Ben Johnson hired by noon tomorrow 

I want the Lions to get to the NFC championship game to further cement the legacy of horrid ineptness that Dan Snyder leaves behind, because that will leave the Washington franchise as the lone team with the longest drought since last reaching the NFC championship game (1991, so 32 years)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1