Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Such a huge hire... So happy not just because we hired Peters who I wanted and by all accounts was one of if not the best available but happy because this franchise is doing it the right way for the first time in decades.  Thank you Lord.

Aren’t you a Mormon? Oh wait, I’m thinking of Utah. You’re a potato. Carry on with the lord good sir!

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

10 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

Does anyone else right now w/the news of the Peters hire actually feel that as a fan of this team for as long as you’ve been is actually rooting for a real team now? Finally a off season where we can celebrate a huge hiring of someone a lot of other teams would love to have as GM… wow can’t remember this feeling as a fan of this franchise for a long long time…. Almost wanna cry out of excitement and I’m 52… you know how bad it has hurt rooting for this team over all these years… I’m sure a lot of you share my sentiments 

I celebrate every offseason, it's what I do, but one of these times I gotta be right don't I?

I mean law of averages and all.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

:ols:

Still think he spent $6.05 Billion to make the 76ers look good?

I was pointing out a range of possibilities not drawing a conclusion or making a specific prediction. I’m glad he didn't choose to go with that option!

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Maybe President all along Meyers?

This confuses me. Why would Peters agree to come here knowing we were going to appoint someone over him? And who on earth would that be?

Just now, UK Skins said:

This confuses me. Why would Peters agree to come here knowing we were going to appoint someone over him? And who on earth would that be?

Simply because as Harris put it these guys work 80 hrs a week and that tells me someone needs to be in place that do all the other stuff not football related.  Just a thought

• Like 1