Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per NBC: Suzanne Somers, star of 'Three's Company,' dies at 76

EmirOfShmo

The iconic 70's TV star passed in her home on the eve of her 77th birthday while surrounded by her family early Sunday morning.

Suzanne Somers is dead at 76, according to her longtime publicist R. Couri Hay.

The “Three’s Company” actress died in her home while surrounded by her family in the early hours of Sunday, which was the eve of her 77th birthday.

“Her family was gathered to celebrate her 77th birthday on October 16th. Instead, they will celebrate her extraordinary life, and want to thank her millions of fans and followers who loved her dearly,” Hay said in a statement on behalf of Somers’ family.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suzanne-somers-star-threes-company-dies-76-rcna120514

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

• EmirOfShmo changed the title to Per NBC: Suzanne Somers, star of 'Three's Company,' dies at 76

Suzanne was an interesting person, definitely charted her own course in her career and life choices. I too like the Step by Step show, and Three's Company was hilarious. 

I feel old today when people around my age pass. I turned 72 a few weeks ago and am feeling pretty good lately. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Years ago I went on a first date with a girl whose first name was Indira. She was not ethnically Indian (I am), so I found her first name very curious. I finally asked her how she got the name Indira and she told me that when she was born her mom found Indira Ghandhi to be very inspiring as the Prime Minister of India. We kept talking and I found out her sister's name was Suzanne.  I was afraid to ask how that happened (partially because I already knew the answer), but I asked anyways.

Her response: "Well my dad really loved the TV show Three's Company..."

RIP Chrissy (and RIP Indira Ghandhi too for that matter)

Edited by balki1867
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1