Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

7 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

Washington and the Jets offenses are both easily stoppable objects.  The difference is the Jets defense is an immovable force while Washington's defense is a very movable force, aka, a train wreck.  The Jets would have to commit seven TOs deep in their own territory to lose to Washington.

Our defense has no answer for Garett Wilson or Breece Hall. Jets will likely have their best offensive output of the season against us 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Jets, Bears, Saints, and Bucs all winning. Great day for us. 

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

McVay in 2016 had some real stinkers here too, including that bed-****ting against the Giants in the last game of the year

Goff stinks against pressure, more than any other QB because the dude is a complete statue with zero improvisation skills.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

McVay in 2016 had some real stinkers here too, including that bed-****ting against the Giants in the last game of the year

I wouldn’t call them comparable situations but your point is taken (and I was speaking in jest anyway - he’s still the pick of the litter) 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Bears just won and we move up a notch since the Bears beat us . We may be getting the number 1 pick or the number 2 pick. You take a QB drafting that high and let the competition between Howell and the first rounder compete. 

like the great Joe Gibbs said. If a Qb can’t compete for the starting QB job then you don’t have a franchise QB.

Edited by Redalertpt2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Redalertpt2 said:

Bears just won and we move up a notch since the Bears beat us . We may be getting the number 1 pick or the number 2 pick. You take a QB drafting that high and let the competition between Howell and the first rounder compete. 

like the great Joe Gibbs said. If a Qb can’t compete for the starting QB job then you done have a franchise QB.

We can’t get 1. We have an outside shot at 2, very good shot at 3.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Redalertpt2 said:

like the great Joe Gibbs said. If a Qb can’t compete for the starting QB job then you done have a franchise QB.

We are not going to leapfrog Carolina.

I think we’re looking at #3 at “best”

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Redalertpt2 said:

I get bad vibes with that.  The second the rookie plays bad the Howellers (probably myself included if I'm being honest) will scream for Howell.  I don't want a young QB in that situation. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yeah, Carolina is a stinking bag of dog****. They’re what we used to be.

Goodell: "Finally! We got rid of that deadbeat POS Snyder. Nowhere to go but up!"

David Tepper: "I'm about to ruin this league's entire reputation"

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bryce Young sure does suck

That's what happens when you're 5'8 and need heels to see over your own lineman.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bryce Young sure does suck

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

They should think about it… but they don’t have a first round pick anyways. It belongs to the Bears.

Well some think we shouldn’t be looking for a QB and rather stick with Howell. But I say oh no you definitely take a high top notch QB if we lose out . Who knows if we will be picking this high again in years. We’ve been circling the wagons for years for nothing. Just teasing fans and mediocre every year but never truly landing a franchise QB. 

If we are in the top 3 you take a QB. New management and a slight rebuild. Sweat played well today and we traded Chase also. Look we have to get us a true franchise QB and the verdict still out on Howell. 

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

What everyone above said. Carolina’s pick is going to Chicago. 

I think, if we’re predicting, we will ultimately wind up 4-7.

i was alternating between the Jets game and Bears game and watched all of NE’s Thursday night game. All three teams are playing good defense.

I am not as worried as I once was about the Rams and Jets game. We can win but I think both teams are better than Washington. 

I think Ron is on a roll with piss poor play across the board from this team. I think Ron might be just what we need to lose out the season. 

• Like 4