Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 3: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

As I sit here thinking and drinking some red wine after having a nice steak dinner (after all the Buffalo talk this week I had to eat a cow since it is readily available lol )... I really want us to win tomorrow. It would be really nice to go 3-0 ahead of the Eagles game and will set the tone for that game as well. 

I am so hoping it is a trap game for the Bills as they are trying to look past us to the Dolphins game instead. 

The weather will help us but it could also hurt us as well. Playing mistake free with no fumbles and turnovers will be the key. I rather see the Bills fumble a lot and our D scaring the **** out of Allen... a pick 6 would be nice too. :D 

Any given Sunday with a sold out game!

Here is to a good game and a win with no injury :cheers:

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

I don't think weather will be a factor at all.

Looks that way. Only 50% chance of rain by game time and no chance after 2pm. Well so much for evening up the playing field. Guess it doesn't matter. We need to find out how we play against a stronger opponent anyway whether it was today or later. Go Commanders! Lets win this anyway!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If they win this week or next great, but at least keep it competitive.

Moving this weekend out of old house and after a week in hotel, can move into new house. So, I’ll be missing next 2 games.

Just hope we at least keep it competitive and have no major injuries.

You can Listen to the game on the radio. Streamed by the team or iheart radio.  Bram actually does a great job at play by play.  

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I like to see Bills Mafia sad more than any other fanbase except Dallas.

Give them credit, though, they were more irrelevant than we were even from 1994 -2018. Had a lot of the same on field problems.  Didn’t make the playoffs once I don’t think.  

But the fan base survived.  

2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

I don't think weather will be a factor at all.

I don’t know what it’s doing in Landover yet but I’m up in Lancaster PA and it’s raining buckets.  

going to be a wet drive home.

Unsponsored plug for something cool and different to do on a weekend: the Strasburg PA steam train ride are awesome.  Brought the family up yesterday, did the train ride, stayed up in Lititz PA, driving back today.  Not too far, super fun.  Never seen a working steam engine before and it was a lot of fun.  not sure who had more fun, my 5 year old son or me. My 10 year old daughter also loves it.  You can choose your rail car, we sat in the parlor car, in cushy arm chairs. Kids had chocolate milk and wife and I had wine.  You can also choose an outdoor car which is a little more cost effective.  I splurged because if you’re going to drive up 2 hours, why not.  

https://www.strasburgrailroad.com

IMG_7464.thumb.jpeg.bb73a381dcaa10766c2a422baa5a3866.jpeg

This was our train car.  (None of these people are us. Random other passengers)

IMG_7434.thumb.jpeg.7149e9f3a803061872fbece9bd574bda.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1