Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Tomlin makes the playoffs with the worst QB-ing in the league and people think hell get fired LOL

Pittsburgh scored the 5th fewest points in the NFL. The teams they outscored were QBed by Zach Wilson, Daniel Jones/Tommy DeVito, Mac Jones and Bryce Young. 

Maybe this isn't the miraculous achievement you think it is. 

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Tomlin makes the playoffs with the worst QB-ing in the league and people think hell get fired LOL

Owners want results, its great to make the playoffs every year, but for the past four years, they've been a joke in the playoffs. A blowout in the playoffs would put ANY coach in the hot seat. I'm not calling for his head, but I think they'll fire him before they give him all of the tools some of you thinks he needs to compete.

1 minute ago, Metalhead said:

Allen lol that stutter stop

He pulled a Kenny Pickett. :)  Unreal run from Allen there. I cannot wait to watch our QB's doing that next season. And it doesnt matter if its Caleb. Maye or Daniels. All of them can do that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

Owners want results, its great to make the playoffs every year, but for the past four years, they've been a joke in the playoffs. A blowout in the playoffs would put ANY coach in the hot seat. I'm not calling for his head, but I think they'll fire him before they give him all of the tools some of you thinks he needs to compete.

Thats not how Pittsburgh operates

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

He's a decent coach, he isn't great or close to it. For years he had the most talented team int he league, sometimes by a lot, and he was getting bounced in divisional or WC round. But people tried to sell him as great for getting them to the playoffs every year"

Lately he's being doing more with less but it's still just getting a mediocre team to slightly above .500.

He's okay. He's fine. 

• Like 2

Romo is better than Jason Garrettt.  He couldn’t figure out the difference between football and ice hockey.

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Maya Rudolph, actress on SNL for like a decade in the late 90s-00s and in movies like Bridesmaids 

married to Paul Thomas Anderson famous director of Boogie Nights, There Will Be Blood, Phantom Thread etc 

Ok.  I haven’t watched SNL in decades and I haven’t seen bridesmaids.  

So I don’t feel that bad.  

50 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Alright, calm down, everyone. I'm not calling for his head or anything.

image.jpeg.c06f251e0dab89196cca6011320d3e65.jpeg

• Haha 2