Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

"I knew about Harris but wasn't aware they had this 1-2 punch"

You didn't know about a player who gained over 1100 combined yards for a playoff team? 

Thank goodness you aren't expected to know about NFL football for any reason.

In fairness there’s nothing in his contract to specifically know about players in the NFL.

It’s such a pity.  He started out so well when he knew the players and he prepared.  A little over the top, but did a great job.  But then he got paid and now he’s just winging it. 

Granted, he still st least knows the hemisphere he’s in unlike Garrett. 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

"I knew about Harris but wasn't aware they had this 1-2 punch"

You didn't know about a player who gained over 1100 combined yards for a playoff team? 

Thank goodness you aren't expected to know about NFL football for any reason.

now you’re just reaching because you don’t like him. He obviously knew about him coming into the game today he meant like Warren came out of nowhere this season 

I will say, if I was Tomlin this off season, I’m going to management and saying “we’ve got to go out snd bring in a QB and draft another and start taking shots at it until we get it right because o can’t keep doing this.  

He got about as much out of Ben as he could for 2-3 years before he retired, when he wasn’t really good.  

He deserves to have a good QB.  At least one better than Trubisky and Rudolf. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In fairness there’s nothing in his contract to specifically know about players in the NFL.

It’s such a pity.  He started out so well when he knew the players and he prepared.  A little over the top, but did a great job.  But then he got paid and now he’s just winging it. 

Granted, he still st least knows the hemisphere he’s in unlike Garrett. 

Even if it’s not in his contract, which how would we know, that seems like basic 101 knowledge for calling games.  Romo never shuts up though, although Greg Olsen was extra annoying yesterday.   Sometimes I thought he forgot where he was.  

29 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Say what you want but Tomlin can coach.  It is impressive that Steelers are in the playoffs and not getting rolled against the Bills.

Master motivator for sure. And look what he did when he had Big Ben, a literal statue in the pocket. He has never been able to get another top QB because he wins too much to draft them.