Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

One step at a time.  Gotta beat the Bears on a short week after a HUGE emotional game.  

This is going to be a hell of a lot harder than it would be if it was on a Sunday.  

I know I am overlooking the Bears. The team though, on the other hand, shouldn't. Like Jay said today on the radio, they just need to practice the plays they have already practiced before and not try any new plays as they won't have time to rehearse them. I hope EB knows that too. 

41 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Danny Jones is legitimately awful. Its mind boggling how we make him look like Steve Young every time. 

JDR and his Vanilla defense. Maybe Doofus Dan still watches the games and have a few more tubs of that ice cream.  

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I was playing basketball and missed the game. Giants got sacked 11 times?! My goodness.

Dolphins have to be a lock for survivor next week. There is zero chance the Giants beat them in Miami on a short week, right? 

Well they didn't steal Jack Del Rio from us so I'd say there is about zero chance. 

• Thumb up 1

Just turned on the game again after leaving for a while and the score is still the same. Damn who would have a thought this game would be a low scoring game with the Bills losing. 

Too bad our D decided to suck this year or we could have been 5-0 instead. 

Edited by zCommander

10 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Okay that Allen on Allen roughing the passer was not even close to being a penalty. The refs just gave the Bills a TD because of it. smdh

Josh Allen is a whiny ****, I'm glad the Bills are going to lose. **** the bills, **** josh allen and **** the bills mafia.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1