Spinners

George Michael

Kate Bush

Don Cornelius

Bernie Taupin 

Al Kooper

Link Wray

Dj Cool Herc

A couple of things. How is Sheryl Crow hall of fame worthy? Missy Elliot makes it on the first ballot? Both are in, but Barry White who career was more significant than both, still isn't. Glad the Spinners finally got in, but it would have been better if they'd been inducted while they were still living. There's only one surviving member of the original group. Chaka Khan deserves to get in, but as a member of "Rufus and Chaka Khan." 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Like 1

I agree about Missy Elliot and Sheryl Crow and I add Kate Bush. I agree that Barry White should be in, so creative.

Shouldn't Al Cooper be Al Kooper, originally in Blood, Swear, and Tears. Child is the Father to the Man is a seminal rock album. 

I like Don Cornelius, Soul Train was my Saturday obsession. ✌❤🎶

Happy to see George Michael in. Yay!

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

How the **** is DJ whatever his name in the Rock and Roll hall of fame and Iron Maiden is not....

Well the dude is one of if not the hip hop godfathers. And Rock n Roll HOF is all encompassing, apparently. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I can assure that nobody in the world cares less about the RRHOF than Iron Maiden and their true fans.  It’s nowhere on the radar and never will be.

They might say that publicly, but I think at the end of the day, they would welcome the honor. Def Leppard openly didn't care about being inducted, but they went to the ceremony and gave a great speech.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Well the dude is one of if not the hip hop godfathers. And Rock n Roll HOF is all encompassing, apparently. 

And Iron Maiden helped shape what metal is......and IS actual Rock and Roll...so I say again how is DJ whatchamacallit in the Hall of Fame and Iron Maiden is not?!?

11 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I can assure that nobody in the world cares less about the RRHOF than Iron Maiden and their true fans.  It’s nowhere on the radar and never will be.

Lol this I actually agree with Bruce Dickenson has said as much. But they do deserve the recognition...and fwiw..I am a true fan been so since the early 80s

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Def Leppard, huh?  Well that changes everything!

#drinksbleach

Careful...if you drink bleach you'll catch Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen.

...just pour some sugar on it...it'll be fine.

• Haha 6

Its a joke and always has been. Have people in their who are not even in the genre and continue to leave out those who deserve it.Iron Maiden not in, seriously? One of the best rock bands or hell bands period to ever grace the ****ing stage.

Edited by Cool Hwhip
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol this I actually agree with Bruce Dickenson has said as much. But they do deserve the recognition...and fwiw..I am a true fan been so since the early 80s

Bruce Dickenson has the better immortalization, though.  Christopher Walken played him on a famous SNL skit.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Missy Elliot 

Willie Nelson

Sheryl Crow 

Rage Against the Machine 

Spinners

George Michael

Kate Bush

Don Cornelius

Bernie Taupin 

Al Kooper

Link Wray

Dj Cool Herc

A couple of things. How is Sheryl Crow hall of fame worthy?

With you all the way bro.  What a ****ing joke.

Edited by Rocky21
  • Like 1