Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

I am hard pressed to keep any OL other than Cosmi and maybe Leno, Strom and Daniels if could show anything

I might take a short trade back but want two OL in the first two rounds

I'd be fine if we could declare bankruptcy, move the entire team into a warehouse, release everyone not named Harris and Shen, take away Magic's Twitter and start from scratch.

Would probably field a better team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I'd be fine if we could declare bankruptcy, move the entire team into a warehouse, release everyone not named Harris and Shen, take away Magic's Twitter and start from scratch.

Would probably field a better team. 

You might be onto something

I am thinking we lose some more of those EB fans this week 

And Magic with that stupid Twitter is like an exprez....no good comes from dumb tweets

• Thumb down 1

Just now, DWinzit said:

You might be onto something

I am thinking we lose some more of those EB fans this week 

And Magic with that stupid Twitter is like an exprez....no good comes from dumb tweets

"The Commanders lost today. Miami came and scored more points."

Magic Johnson probably 

• Haha 1

So we are up to 4 now. If it stays that way we have a legit chance at one of the QB's if the new GM wants to go that route. If not one of them we will get Harrison or Fashanu. Feeling pretty good about our place. Need Ron not to **** it up by winning a worthless game against someone. 

• Like 1

Finally got to watch the Oregon/Washington game this morning.  It is nice to have it recorded so I can try to focus away from the ball. Other than the skill positions, there were three players who really stood out to me for day 2 (or day 1 trade down scenario).

Bralon Trice Edge (Don't think he will get out of the first round - reminds me of a poor man's Ryan Kerrigan)

Troy Fautanu OT (although may end up inside and has LG experience)

Jackson Powers-Johnson C (Not my favorite center in the draft, but he has a mean steak I really like.)

All three of these guys had non-stop motors and played with intent until the whistle.  These guys have the skill to play well on Sundays. I was hoping to see them in the Senior Bowl, but all three are juniors.

:229:The Rook

8 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Finally got to watch the Oregon/Washington game this morning.  It is nice to have it recorded so I can try to focus away from the ball. Other than the skill positions, there were three players who really stood out to me for day 2 (or day 1 trade down scenario).

Bralon Trice Edge (Don't think he will get out of the first round - reminds me of a poor man's Ryan Kerrigan)

Jackson Powers-Johnson C (Not my favorite center in the draft, but he has a mean steak I really like.)

All three of these guys had non-stop motors and played with intent until the whistle.  These guys have the skill to play well on Sundays. I was hoping to see them in the Senior Bowl, but all three are juniors.

Trice really stood out. Possible that he could dip to the early second, but probably not.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Juniors who declare can now participate in the Senior Bowl! There may be other stipulations around qualifying for it, I’m not sure 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, DWinzit said:

I am hard pressed to keep any OL other than Cosmi and maybe Leno, Strom and Daniels if could show anything

I might take a short trade back but want two OL in the first two rounds

I want nothing to do with Leno at all. Center going be ok with Larsen and Stromberg .

30 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

First 4 round draft at pick 4. Blue chipper time baby. 

Capture.PNG

Probably the best draft mock I’ve seen so far 

we can’t say no to Harrison jr that dude gonna be literally just like his pops .  Also big fan of Carter , only thing I hope we can do is find a corner somehow . 

43 minutes ago, Commander202 said:

I want nothing to do with Leno at all. Center going be ok with Larsen and Stromberg .

Probably the best draft mock I’ve seen so far 

we can’t say no to Harrison jr that dude gonna be literally just like his pops .  Also big fan of Carter , only thing I hope we can do is find a corner somehow . 

yeah I thought I clicked a corner in round 4. But I am hammered. So dont really know what happened. 

• Haha 1

Phone ringing....ring, ring, ring....

"Hello"

Ron Rivera: "Is this Joe Alt?"

Alt: "Yes, who's this?"

"This is Coach Rivera from the Washington Commanders...HOW YOU DOING?"

Alt: "Ummm, I'm fine, I think". 

RR: "Are you ready to be a Washington Commander?"

Alt: "Do I have a choice? Is there any way you can trade back?"

RR: "No, we're taking you and you're gonna be part of what we're building here".

Alt: "I think I'm gonna play baseball". 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

So we are up to 4 now. If it stays that way we have a legit chance at one of the QB's if the new GM wants to go that route. If not one of them we will get Harrison or Fashanu. Feeling pretty good about our place. Need Ron not to **** it up by winning a worthless game against someone. 

I can't us see us getting higher we have one win and tie breaker over New England and Arizona with 4 games to go. 

I think we should beat the Jets, but if not we lose out Rams, Sf, and Dallas. I think we stay at 4.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 2