Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

There is… 

Forbes size. It’s a tiny butt, but a but nonetheless. 

Also concerned with LB. 

I like Pace in the 4th, K. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Bashaud is draft eligible again?

😆 Sure you right!  Freeland, bro!  Crazy night; crazy post.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Low-key upset Hooker wasn't drafted by Washington even though I hope Howell balls out.

I would have been fine if we took Captain Hooker. Drafting 1 QB every 5 years isn't working for us. Howell will likely be overwhelmed (to some degree) with his 3rd OC in 3 years regardless I expect any 5th rounder to have struggles and don't want to wait for an insurance plan.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

He wasn’t that good to begin with. Well, let me rephrase. He is boom or bust. Play to play. So he will make a great INT and then next drive give up a touchdown.

Ringo flashes positive and negative reps back to back to back. I feel like there's potential there once he "gets it". Cause there are some negative plays where you think oh he can't do that. But then he shuts that same situation down completely another rep.

You said Darnell Washington had a rumored injury several pages ago, I'm out of the loop, how bad is this rumored injury?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Ringo flashes positive and negative reps back to back to back. I feel like there's potential there once he "gets it". Cause there are some negative plays where you think oh he can't do that. But then he shuts that same situation down completely another rep.

You said Darnell Washington had a rumored injury several pages ago, I'm out of the loop, how bad is this rumored injury?

Sounds like they are worried about his knees.

General draft coverage observation - the NFL Network commercial is so dumb. Someone says "we're one pick away from taking the South." Sorry, but I don't subscribe to any team being one college player away from suddenly being a division winner if they weren't a year earlier.  

1 minute ago, BraveWarrior said:

General draft coverage observation - the NFL Network commercial is so dumb. Someone says "we're one pick away from taking the South." Sorry, but I don't subscribe to any team being one college player away from suddenly being a division winner if they weren't a year earlier.  

Thought I was the only one who was questioning that.

Just now, method man said:

Anyone think Dawand makes it to the 4th rd pick?

I don’t know but this guy was legitimately the second best skilled offensive tackle in this draft.

And he’s still on the board.

He must have reallllllllllly bombed the interviews.

I’m actually wondering if we go Pace or Henley with the comp pick.

I don’t know but this guy was legitimately the second best skilled offensive tackle in this draft.

I would be fine with Pace. Love that guy. You wont see someone take on blocks more violently than that guy,

• Like 1

I like Pace a bit more than Henley but man we need some bodies up front, K.  I know you're not a Freeland fan but either him or Dawand would be nice at #97.  

5 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

…fans are dumb, that’s one of the most realistic commercials depicting fans that you’ll see 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It’s a possibility but it would be odd if they went D with 3 straight picks