Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

Trump, Venting About Lawyer in His Criminal Trial, Seeks More Aggression

Donald J. Trump’s Manhattan criminal trial had barely begun when he started to turn his anger toward his lead lawyer, Todd Blanche.

Although Mr. Blanche has been Mr. Trump’s favorite lawyer for some time, behind closed doors and in phone calls, the former president has complained repeatedly about him in recent weeks, according to four people familiar with the situation.

He has griped that Mr. Blanche, a former federal prosecutor and veteran litigator, has not been following his instructions closely, and has been insufficiently aggressive. Mr. Trump wants him to attack witnesses, attack what the former president sees as a hostile jury pool, and attack the judge, Juan M. Merchan.

Mr. Trump, who often complains about legal fees and sometimes refuses to pay them, has also wondered aloud why his lawyers cost so much, according to the people, who all spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive topic.

Click on the link for the full article

OK< so who had Trump complaining every day and screaming everything is rigged and unfair and blowing up at his lawyers on the bingo card?

Everyone?

Well 

~Dang.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yes, spend some time wondering why your lawyers cost so much and you still lose

Let us know what you come up with 

If only there was one constant that every one of these trials and charges and prosecutions (and losing) had in common. 

Although I'd really bet that Trump knows these endless appeals are losers. 

I mean, yeah, if he gets a judge who'll give him a freebie hed be ok with that. 

But I'd bet that every one of his attorney told him that these things are doomed. And Trump was "who cares?  As long as losing takes several months, I'll keep pulling that handle."

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Trump: I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order

He said he's not allowed to talk all while standing in front of national "news" cameras. Something he has pretty much been doing on a daily basis. 🤣

Hey so called journalists.... Stop giving this jackass free airtime. We all know ya won't tho because all y'all really care about is attracting the eyeballs what pay yours and your bosses salaries. Disgusting. 

• Thumb up 1