Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

Just now, method man said:

Sneaky good add here. He was an underrated prospect coming out his year and he was good at times for the Vikings

I remember when he came out he was designated as a slot corner, or am I mis-remembering that? I know we need a slot corner. I liked him coming out. Solid, low-risk addition.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I remember when he came out he was designated as a slot corner, or am I mis-remembering that? I know we need a slot corner. I liked him coming out. Solid, low-risk addition.

He's a taller stringy guy. He's 6-2 185. I think Danny Johnson is our slot corner with the deal they gave him

Dantzler is more proven depth than the guys we have now

Edited by method man
  • Like 1

Ridiculous contract for Tremaine Edwards IMO. 

Josh Oliver is who the Commanders should have gone after. 

Vikings signed TE Josh Oliver, formerly of the Ravens, to a three-year, $21 million contract.

We've already got our research team on this one, folks. A supremely athletic tight end who excels in run blocking, Oliver spent the last two years in Baltimore rehabbing a career that was derailed by injuries early on. A former third-round draft pick by the Jaguars in 2019, Oliver can undoubtedly contribute to an NFL team, but this contract by the Vikings is puzzling given their recent acquisition of T.J. Hockenson last season. Oliver will receive $10.75 million in guaranteed money on this deal, that has a chance to be worth up to $24 million according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I wouldn't.  He had his chance against Jones twice and failed (his miraculous 4th quarter drive was after he threw two horrendous balls that could have been picked easily).  He's never beaten Dak.  I'd rather have Matt Corral as a backup or just make Fromm the backup vs Heineke and the save the money.  Dude is the luckiest QB ever.  He led the NFL in TO worthy throws last year.  He was near the bottom the year before.  We were winning in spite of him.  

We are all entitled to an opinion, but those guys are unknowns, most don’t want that as the back up

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

giphy.gif

Happy this groups me with Kyle. 😜

Edited by wit33

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This is an awesome add. I liked him a lot coming out.

Do you see him as a guy who can play the boundary, or is he mostly an inside guy?

Fuller

BSJ

Johnson

Dantzler

Holmes

Tariq-Fields

Wildgoose

That can be a solid group.  This move plus the linemen puts them in a better situation to go BPA.

2 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Happy this groups me with Kyle. 😜

When the Jets wanted to trade him, and some wanted him here, boy have those people been vindicated, the Panthers have looked like geniuses, the money they extended to him - the picks they gave up, it was an awesome move, what a career from Sam.  Beyond jealous that he's not here.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

When the Jets wanted to trade him, and some here wanted him here, boy have those people been vindicated, the Panthers have looked like geniuses, the money-the picks, it was an awesome move, what a career from Sam.  Beyond jealous that he's not here.

loosen the collar and have a little fun with it. No one loved the dude. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This be a disappoint. Take LBer seriously. They've been throwing clown shoes at the position for years and it doesn't make any sense to me. 

The Danzler signing is great. He had a lot of fans during that draft.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Do you see him as a guy who can play the boundary, or is he mostly an inside guy?

Fuller

BSJ

Johnson

Dantzler

Holmes

Tariq-Fields

Wildgoose

That can be a solid group.  This move plus the linemen puts them in a better situation to go BPA.

Fuller's gone - at least I think we let him walk.

5 minutes ago, wit33 said:

loosen the collar and have a little fun with it. No one loved the dude. 

Oh its a joke. :ols:

I recall your posts about Darnold years back. But sure if you are going comedy on it, now.  

I guess too subtle for me?

giphy.gif

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 2