Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The SuperBowl Winless Club

88Comrade2000

Bengals look to be the closest if they ever can keep a decent OL healthy. Their defense seems to play excellent in the playoffs too but nobody seems to be trying to steal their DC. Burrow probably would go off with an actual OL and decent running game. 

Buffalo probably is going to miss Daboll. Allen threw a lot of picks this year. Their running game sucks. Their defense isn't as good in the post season. Von Miller is getting old and was injured. 

Who knows if the Chargers can finally stop being the Chargers lol. They have the QB and should have a good defense but something is always not working. They've had that kind of problem for most of 2 decades. 

Jags might be able to put something together. Great coach and possibly a top 5 QB in the future.

Titans have a good coach, Henry has to start looking old sooner or later. Tannehill isn't going to win anything, just like Cousins. 

Lions might be on to something as well. I'd like to see them finally dominate that division after watching the Packers and somewhat the Vikings winning it for years and years.

Just looking at the next three years, I'd say all these teams except the Browns and Texans have a better chance of winning a Super Bowl than we do.

We are one of the absolute worst organizations in the NFL, and that will not change overnight if Dan finally sells the team.  Furthermore, we don't have a QB, and Dan or Ron is going to pick our next QB in the draft, so that is several more years wasted.

19 hours ago, Tsailand said:

Just looking at the next three years, I'd say all these teams except the Browns and Texans have a better chance of winning a Super Bowl than we do.

We are one of the absolute worst organizations in the NFL, and that will not change overnight if Dan finally sells the team.  Furthermore, we don't have a QB, and Dan or Ron is going to pick our next QB in the draft, so that is several more years wasted.

Hmm...only took 2 posts for someone to make this a ****-session about us lol 👍

14 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

I’m just thankful that my favorite team is no longer on this list. 

Eagles fan?

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd put the Bengals at the top of that list. Never thought that idea would pass through my brain LOL!

Buffalo's D took a hit after Miller got hurt, but he was on borrowed time, anyway. None of the other teams really seem to have a realistic shot of getting there any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

Out of curiosity, did you ever participate on the old AOL football chatrooms? There was a female Redskins fan back then with a screen name similar to yours.

No, but I was on the ESPN boards before they got moved to Facebook for some silly reason.   Never had a fb account and didn't want one, so I went looking and wound up here. 

Going Jags....

Good points made in here, just in immediate sense they have a young QB with upside and a division that jus came seem to get out their own way.

Doug Peterson knows what he's doing, having higher odds at home playoff games or even a bye is big deal, and sometimes your record jus says you beat up on your division like you're supposed to.

• 1 month later...