Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things PLAYOFFS 2022 Thread

kleese

Energy has been zapped, but we’ve come this far with the thread… 

Packers win eliminates us 

Packers loss keeps us alive 

Seahawks loss + Packers loss would make us or Lions going into week 18. 

Seahawks win + Packers loss and we would need to win and have both Seattle and Packers lose. 

And of course, Eagles loss keeps Dallas division hopes alive. Although now Giants have nothing on line week 18 either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

We aren’t winning.Dallas has a shot at the  division; they are going full force.

I agree I don’t think we’ll beat Dallas next week. But then again, I didn’t give us any chance against the eagles on MNF and we won that game. So, who knows….. :( 

Packers are definitely winning today. 

After the Packers eliminate us the only people besides the team and staff that should be at the game next week is Major Turdy and Cowboys fans.

Cowboys may literally have 99% of fans in the stands next week.

Edited by slinky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xplosive said:

If Packers lose, what are our chances getting into playoffs with a win over the Cowboys?

We would need to win next week and the Packers would need to win as well. We'd be in, then...Oh, and the Seahawks would need to lose either this week or next week.

31 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m hoping the packs loose but it ain’t looking good.

Well, the Vikings have made a living this season off of winning extremely close games and overcoming big deficits in the 2nd half of games...I won't count out any team that can be down 33 points in the 2nd half and still pull out a win lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

51 minutes ago, slinky said:

Packers are definitely winning today. 

After the Packers eliminate us the only people besides the team and staff that should be at the game next week is Major Turdy and Cowboys fans.

Cowboys may literally have 99% of fans in the stands next week.

That would be a thing of beauty and a truly fitting outcome: to see Dan's last ever game as owner end with a full infestation of our greatest rival.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It's going to be disgusting to see the Cowboys win the East and go to the Super Bowl... and you know that's exactly what's going to happen to cap off this Major Turdy of year... and then watch Dan not sell. 

Edited by slinky

6 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

Hahaha are people still asking about playoff implications?  After **** poor performance you saw today?  Green Bay is up 17-3.  If they win, which looks likely, it's OVER!  

It don’t matter. At this point we gonna get an average draft pick no matter what we do. Might as well hope we get to root for them one more time.