Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things PLAYOFFS 2022 Thread

kleese

It would have been nice to pull off the shocker, we had our chances but there is new hope with Wentz and we'll quickly see how well he can do against pressure as the next two games are against two of the top 5 pass rushers in the NFL.

Gotta win the next 2 or we're mostly likely done.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

It would have been nice to pull off the shocker, we had our chances but there is new hope with Wentz and we'll quickly see how well he can do against pressure as the next two games are against two of the top 5 pass rushers in the NFL.

If we win next week and the Seahawks and Lions lose we will clinched. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, JSSkinz said:

i don’t have faith that Seattle, Detroit, or Washington will win both of their next two games. That would be good for us, though…

• Sad 1

Win two home games and we're in. I'll take it after a 1-4 start.

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

i don’t have faith that Seattle, Detroit, or Washington will win both of their next two games. That would be good for us, though…

Seahawks should win out. They play a Jets team that is completely hapless at QB and then end the season against the dog doo doo Rams.

Lions I'm not sure. They should beat the Bears next week but the Bears have been a tough out in recent weeks and Fields mobility should present challenges. Their season finale is in Green Bay and the Packers might still be in it and that's always a tough place to play(especially for the Lions).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Is that actually true? That if the packers lose tomorrow, and the Seahawks and lions lose next week and we win, we have a playoff spot locked up, making week 18 irrelevant? 

Yes. All three teams best case scenario would be 8-9, which means if we win our worst case is 8-8-1 which trumps 8-9. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Yes. All three teams best case scenario would be 8-9, which means if we win our worst case is 8-8-1 which trumps 8-9. 

Interesting. well, I have a hard time thinking the bears beat the lions and the jets beat the Seahawks. But I guess that’s why the games get played. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Interesting. well, I have a hard time thinking the bears beat the lions and the jets beat the Seahawks. But I guess that’s why the games get played. 

Yeah I don't see either happening. I think we caught our break this week with the Lions losing to the Panthers to make up for us losing to the Giants last week(us losing to the 49ers should have been a given really). 

Panthers beating the Seahawks a couple weeks ago also helped us a lot. Rivera's former club doing their old ball coach a solid.

• Sad 1