Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, SloppyOneXXVI said:

Whatever happened to Amy Klobuchar? I loved her during the 2020 primary. She's been a senator for 15+ years and appeals to both sides.  

Be curious to know who leaked the "she's a **** to work for" narrative that seemed to stick. She never really got traction...probably seen as too bland. Seem to recall she had a decent showing in NH, but after that the field decided to coalesce behind Joe.

Wouldn't be surprised if Amy is part of the 2028 field. Dems will have a cast of characters ready to run against Don Jr :D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I don't get support for someone who literally stands for nothing. 

Unfortunately the nihilism is very much ingrained in the boomer n gen x culture. 

Oh n I see Amy Klobuchar occasionally doing interviews on msm outlets. She still doing work in the Senate. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Biden's age also has to be considered in the context of his opponent, who is also old, and is also a rapist, who was never qualified to be POTUS in the first place and still isn't, is currently on trial for 90+ felonies, is stupid, is mean, is maybe the most prolific liar in human history, and who tried to thwart the America democratic process the last time he lost an election. 

Beautifully done

1 hour ago, Skins24 said:

And alas, we sacrifice the good of the people for the benefit of the party. That's what this system does.

Yes. 

was there another expectation you had?

if so, you were wrong. 

I still get Amy Klobuchar emails

most obnoxious campaign that ever existed. **** them id give them twice as much to leave me alone 

This didn't trigger me until a week ago.  Maybe it was the Jon Stewart acting like Joe Biden just mumbles and says things like "cookies...." randomly. Once you start to see, "wow... these articles are a lot of BS." You can't unsee it.  Now if Biden truly did embarrass himself, in a "I just threw up all over the Japanese prime minister way" (and I bet that was an SNL skit we all attribute to GHWB), rather than a he walks like an 80 year old. You could understand it.  But he's literally not done or acted in any way like some old, senile, man. 

Is Donald Trump "too indicted" to be President?  The NYT will never explore this question.   How about "too much under foreign influence?"  Also, something we may never know.  Did he sexually assault too many women?  Who can say.  

I think New York Times wtiters and other columnists are too dumb to be writing... same with CNN.  They aren't even exploring the question.  

Do you all think Biden is going to take a big drooling pants dump during the State of the Union address?  I think he is not.  But he will destroy Trump again in the debates. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Skins24 said:

I see it. And I know there is nothing that could be done now.

And if he is the best, then so be it. But let us decide that.

Who's not letting you decide?  There's a primary.  Biden won in a state that he wasn't even on the ballot in.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

This didn't trigger me until a week ago.  Maybe it was the Jon Stewart acting like Joe Biden just mumbles and says things like "cookies...." randomly. Once you start to see, "wow... these articles are a lot of BS." You can't unsee it.  Now if Biden truly did embarrass himself, in a "I just threw up all over the Japanese prime minister way" (and I bet that was an SNL skit we all attribute to GHWB), rather than a he walks like an 80 year old. You could understand it.  But he's literally not done or acted in any way like some old, senile, man. 

Is Donald Trump "too indicted" to be President?  The NYT will never explore this question.   How about "too much under foreign influence?"  Also, something we may never know.  Did he sexually assault too many women?  Who can say.  

I think New York Times wtiters and other columnists are too dumb to be writing... same with CNN.  They aren't even exploring the question.  

Do you all think Biden is going to take a big drooling pants dump during the State of the Union address?  I think he is not.  But he will destroy Trump again in the debates. 

Biden's going to destroy Trump in the State of the Union. It's going to be epic! 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Skins24 said:

Such as?

I've seen all the post saying Biden is the best the Dems have.

No one else inspires them like him. No one else has done the things he has done. And so on...

And I see that as being an issue. I'm well aware they are well past anyone doing anything now. That has not been my suggestion. For the past four years, and even beyond, folks should have been groomed and mentored so that there are other inspiring leaders. Leaders who could actually step in or up nearly seamlessly.

So when that person did something you didn't like or was close to Trump in the polls you could complain how the party picked Biden's possible replacements and how it wasn't good fair and the people should pick?

(I'm a little confused about the Trump conversation.  People did win against Trump.  They've lost.  People didn't run against Biden because they likely made the calculation that if they did they would lose.  The people that ran against Trump likely did so because they actually thought they could win (i.e. that Trump would be weak enough with his history and court cases to be beaten, and it appears they were wrong.)

• Thumb up 1

Rapist Who Wanted Vice President Dead Compares Self to Navalny

Donald Trump used a Fox News town hall to claim he’s basically the same as Putin critic Alexei Navalny, who was found dead in a Russian prison.

Donald Trump thinks he has a lot in common with Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, likening his own legal comeuppance for fraud and rape to the plight of the Russian opposition leader, who died in one of Russia’s harshest penal colonies on Friday.

“It is a form of Navalny. It is a form of communism or fascism,” Trump said at a Fox News town hall on Tuesday evening, referring to his recent court judgments, which are expected to top nearly $540 million.

That stems from losing just two cases: a defamation case brought by writer E. Jean Carroll, whom a jury determined had been sexually abused by the former game show host, and Trump’s New York fraud trial, in which Judge Arthur Engoron ruled that Trump’s lack of contrition and remorse “borders on pathological.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1

This is the real problem with things right now. 

headline this morning: Nikki Haley says Biden “more dangerous” than Trump, neither fit for job

what the **** segment of society is that supposed to appeal to?

the trumpers won’t like it, cause they don’t like her, cause they’re in a cult.  And non-trumpers look at people who say something like “Biden is more dangerous than Trump for our country” as if they have severe brain trauma of some sort. 

how hard is it to just leave it at:

trump is incredibly dangerous

biden has a platform I disagree with and I don’t believe it represents the majority of the American people 

who is she expecting to appeal to with that nonsense? You can say a lot of things about Biden, and they don’t even all have to be true to appeal to lots of people. 

more dangerous than Trump? lol whoever came up with that idea is an idiot. 

Edited by tshile
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, tshile said:

headline this morning: Nikki Haley says Biden “more dangerous” than Trump, neither fit for job

the trumpers won’t like it, cause they don’t like her, cause they’re in a cult.  And non-trumpers look at people who say something like “Biden is more dangerous than Trump for our country” as if they have severe brain trauma of some sort. 

biden has a platform I disagree with and I don’t believe it represents the majority of the American people 

who is she expecting to appeal to with that nonsense? You can say a lot of things about Biden, and they don’t even all have to be true to appeal to lots of people. 

I totally get what you're saying, but your way of reframing the statement really has all the same issues. 

Haley's only play right now is to hope Trump dies or goes to prison. Not really sure how you campaign effectively on that when all the reasonable people are already ignoring you because when the rubber hits the road you're just going to be Diet Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, dfitzo53 said:

I totally get what you're saying, but your way of reframing the statement really has all the same issues. 

Haley's only play right now is to hope Trump dies or goes to prison. Not really sure how you campaign effectively on that when all the reasonable people are already ignoring you because when the rubber hits the road you're just going to be Diet Trump. 

well, that’s the party’s issue. If the message that Trump is dangerous, and you want to do things inna different way than biden (and the dems), doesnt resonate with the party's base, then it is what it is. 

but from a strategy standpoint - im not seeing who her pitch there is supposed to appeal to. in fact - to me its counter productive. 

i should be a good representation of someone shes trying to appeal to. im not a fan of the dems platform, but i refuse to support someone like trump. but when i hear her say that, all i can think is "what a stupid thing to say, you sound like a moron"

57 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Again, should be used in ads on networks/radio stations that have high demographics of African-American viewers/Listerners

Raymond Arroyo is a clown. He was the guy that was cracking up with Ingraham thinking Biden was messing up when he was referencing the Webb Telescope. They were like "He was talking about Hubble....he's that mentally gone".

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, tshile said:

She’s going to get spanked silly on Saturday. She’ll hang around until Super Tuesday hoping to win delegates in the states where it isn’t winner take all and then drop out. Trump will have the nomination secured by then. She will kiss 💋 Trump’s ass in her dropping out speech.

3 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

If the gop needs to pick someone else, it will not be Haley nor Densantis.

17 hours ago, Fergasun said:

But he will destroy Trump again in the debates

I am not convinced of this. 

first - I’m not even sure Trump will do those debates?

second - who wins in debates is not always the person with the best answers. 

Trump is a bully. Remember what he did to Clinton on stage. 

I’m concerned what the general optics will be to the general public. I have no doubt Biden can run circles around Trump on any topic, any day. 

unfortunately the American public has shown intelligence and thoughtfulness and understanding isn’t what drives them. 

• Thanks 1