Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

50 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I disagree 88. Turnout will be historically high if/when Trump is on the ballot. 

I think so too. I believe a lot of people who don't love or like Biden will vote AGAINST Trump and the GOP more than for anybody.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 3

56 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I disagree 88. Turnout will be historically high if/when Trump is on the ballot. 

I kind of agree with this.  Turnout would be higher, just because of Trump.  If nothing else, Democrats have more people that are willing to vote AGAINST Trump, than for Biden.  I think that would be different if it were someone else other than Trump running for the GOP.  It would probably be easier for those on the fence on supporting Biden to sit out the election, than sitting out for a potential racist, fascist dictator winning in Trump.  DeSantis, Haley or Christie (even with their faults and warts) would beat Biden.

Edited by samy316
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Women, women, women voters will be out in force to get their bodily autonomy and reproductive rights back. It's a proven winner since the supremes got rid of Roe v. Wade and women having a hard time in the Red States. Republican women get abortions too, they just cover it up. There are more women registered to vote than men and unregistered too. 

I want VP Harris going to the toss up states and even Red States and talk about this. For the younger set, talk about higher birth rates for war fodder. 

DeSantis is Trump Lite and really so is Haley. They all support the same Republican Fascist policies, those two are a little quieter about it.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Women, women, women voters will be out in force to get their bodily autonomy and reproductive rights back.

This too. You have Jesse "Botched Facelift" Watters talking about Taylor Swift sharing links for her fans to register to vote as some kind of psyops Dem mission. 

Good, Taylor...... get all your fans of voting age to register and vote against those who want to ban bodily autonomy and reproductive rights. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, samy316 said:

I kind of agree with this.  Turnout would be higher, just because of Trump.  If nothing else, Democrats have more people that are willing to vote AGAINST Trump, than for Biden.  I think that would be different if it were someone else other than Trump running for the GOP.  It would probably be easier for those on the fence on supporting Biden to sit out the election, than sitting out for a potential racist, fascist dictator winning in Trump.  DeSantis, Haley or Christie (even with their faults and warts) would beat Biden.

I love how you keep thinking this election is simply a choice between Biden and Trump.

7 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I love how you keep thinking this election is simply a choice between Biden and Trump.

It is at the end of the day.  That's literally what this is about 😄

For the GOP crowd, it's a choice between Biden & Trump.  For Dems, it's a choice between Democracy & Fascism.  If it was anyone other than Trump running, it would be a choice between Biden and {Insert GOP Candidate Here}.

21 minutes ago, samy316 said:

It is at the end of the day.  That's literally what this is about 😄

For the GOP crowd, it's a choice between Biden & Trump.  For Dems, it's a choice between Democracy & Fascism.  If it was anyone other than Trump running, it would be a choice between Biden and {Insert GOP Candidate Here}.

Nope.

For the GOP crowd, it's a choice between Democracy and Fascism, too...they just call them by different names lol:

Fascism = "God's law," "putting America first," "making America great again," "draining the swamp," "fighting the Deep State," etc etc

Democracy = "The Deep State"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw, i do wonder strategically what bending to the whims of roughly 1.1% of the US population on this one issue means for the 1.9% of the US Jewish population? Is that even discussed in DC?

Just pointing out . . . There's a lot more than 1.1% of the US population that is getting really sick of the US propping Israel up.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Could you name the other candidate who has a chance?  

For two of my family members it's just like choosing between Coke and Pepsi.  "Trump is corrupt, but no more than your average politician.  He's just open about it.  All the other politicians just hide it.  He's a great marketer!  Everyone else is so corrupt also. Stop pretending that Biden and Hillary are clean!"

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

For two of my family members it's just like choosing between Coke and Pepsi.  "Trump is corrupt, but no more than your average politician.  He's just open about it.  All the other politicians just hide it.  He's a great marketer!  Everyone else is so corrupt also. Stop pretending that Biden and Hillary are clean!"

If it makes no difference, encourage them to sit out.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, samy316 said:

I'll give one thing to Trump, he truly made elections great again. Before Trump people were snoozing through elections, especially the midterms. That dude shows up and we have special elections breaking turnout records in 2017, the highest midterm voter turnout since Women's suffrage in 2018, and we all know what happened in 2020. He even woke up young voters. No other candidate could do that. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

This is an angle I've been working. Blended with a little "these people are Christians?"

My spouse can't get over abortion and LGBTQ rights.  Yes, she is Christian.  Took me 12 years to actually vote Dem, so I understand all the pressure.  

Told her "how would you feel if we were in the voting minority".   I think she voted for Biden, but she wouldn't vote for Newsome and may just sit this election out.

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

I'm Christian and it has not stopped me from voting Democrat one iota.

I don't know what kind of churches some of these other peeps have been going to but get yourself a dose of good old fashioned "black church" and it sets you straight.

Preferably one where the Pastor mentions the temp during the sermon and someone is frantically trying to figure it out for him, most grounded in my experience, imo.

I think Nikki Haley can beat Biden if she can earn the nomination, and that worries me because she has two paths. She can win outright after these other losers drop out, or she can simply be second place and step in if Trump is convicted. She’d be a better President than Trump, but she’s still a Republican. 

Ron is winning on this social security question though.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I think Nikki Haley can beat Biden if she can earn the nomination, and that worries me because she has two paths. She can win outright after these other losers drop out, or she can simply be second place and step in if Trump is convicted. She’d be a better President than Trump, but she’s still a Republican. 

Ron is winning on this social security question though.

Better then chances then Trump, but if she doesn't clarify she's against national abortion ban, she won't win, imo.