Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

This board isn't the typical voter.

You did not say “the typical voter is not enthused for Biden.”  You said:

10 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

No one is enthused for Biden.

What does “the typical voter” even mean?

Edited by PleaseBlitz

21 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Who was enthused last time. People turn out to vote against Trump. The same people who voted against him in 2020 aren't flipping to him next year. So, you mentioned turnout. That's where the abortion topic motivates. Where the school loan forgiveness motivates. And besides that hardcore MAGA crowd, where is the Republican motivation? Where were they in 2022? There is a not insignificant percentage of classic GOPers who are being quiet but secretly want the MAGA hostage takers gone. Are they going to vote for MAGA? Are they going to vote at all?

I think the rhetorhic and fervor that Trump creates in the GOP will last after he's gone, but that doesn't mean it will translate into votes. I don't care what they tell you on Fox news, the liberal youth is ready to vote, not so much for the republican youth. Their numbers dwindle by the year, lets see where we're at in 2024.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I think the rhetorhic and fervor that Trump creates in the GOP will last after he's gone, but that doesn't mean it will translate into votes. I don't care what they tell you on Fox news, the liberal youth is ready to vote, not so much for the republican youth. Their numbers dwindle by the year, lets see where we're at in 2024.

When he's dead, we'll see. I think without him, nobody will be able to replicate that cult of personality. Even those who are elected by being basically his top cult representatives. 

He also creates the opposite in others who oppose him. Only difference is they don't need to skip work, be unemployed or retired to attend live event to be equally motivated to vote for him opponent. I don't need a rally to convince me he's a 77 year old, morbidly obese, amphetamine rotted brain, psycho. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I remember when the "Let's Go, Brandon!" chant became a thing. These Maga fools thought they were so clever, like everyone else in the world didn't know what it mean't. Do you know how many Maga Chuds would nudge me with their elbow and ask me if I knew what that mean't, like a liberal would be too stupid to crack their secret code. 

Now, not only has the meaning "Let's Go, Brandon" been turned around on the GOP, but its banking Biden's campaign. GOP has always been short sighted, how we can't get ahead of them is mind boggling.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

GOP has always been short sighted, how we can't get ahead of them is mind boggling.

Not really.  We continue to underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

...kinda makes you wonder if they really are the stupid ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I remember when the "Let's Go, Brandon!" chant became a thing. These Maga fools thought they were so clever, like everyone else in the world didn't know what it mean't. Do you know how many Maga Chuds would nudge me with their elbow and ask me if I knew what that mean't, like a liberal would be too stupid to crack their secret code. 

Now, not only has the meaning "Let's Go, Brandon" been turned around on the GOP, but its banking Biden's campaign. GOP has always been short sighted, how we can't get ahead of them is mind boggling.

• Haha 8

Her real name (nor married name) isn't even Banderas, which is weird for a news person, right? 

7 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Can't look at her without thinking, "Lady, you fooled around with Puck on Real World how many times?"

I think you're confusing her with another Fox News person (Rachel Csmpos). 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1