Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

4 fouls for 17 mins... everyone thought that was crazy.  I don't know why CBS seems so biased with rules analyst.  He tied it up before they called TO.  

Fla Atlantic man just ran the gauntlet from 3 for the lay in. 

ASU TCU is now at 5... opps... 7 perhaps 8. 

TCU with the beautiful floater.  Thought it was already over, but ASU nailed the three. They were cold at the end.  That run to put it up 52-41.... thought it was done. 

FYI, if you watch in a PC browser with incgnt mode you can get perpetual "3 hour preview" from March Madness Iive 

• Thumb up 1

The closer I look at the end of the Memphis game, I don't know why they called a tie-up on that second to last possession.  The Memphis dude was on the floor tucking the ball into his chest/stomach with no FAU players really touching the ball.  And Memphis players were calling a timeout.  That should be reviewable.

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

The closer I look at the end of the Memphis game, I don't know why they called a tie-up on that second to last possession.  The Memphis dude was on the floor tucking the ball into his chest/stomach with no FAU players really touching the ball.  And Memphis players were calling a timeout.  That should be reviewable.

Agreed, I don't know why that other poster said he was tied up before the TO was called. He wasn't, Penny has every reason to be upset.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

Sure, we can play it at quarter speed slo mo and "the other player is calling timeout before the ball gets frozen". 

Just watch the first 25 seconds of the clip.  Everything happens so fast and it's not the guy with the ball yelling timeout.  By the time they see the timeout the ball would appear to be frozen.

Now if the ball handler was calling time, it would be different.  But what sport grants timeouts instantly? None.  

and I watch the clip again and I see the same thing.   The announcers are so adamant he should be granted the timeout that is has biased the entire internet. 

Just look at the angles and the speed at real time.   

And yeesh... Furman turning back to the furries...

Can we not gave a rules analyst if they are going to always side with the refs. 

"The Duke guy did a great job flopping to get the foul call, that's not a flagrant, he did his best Aaron Rodgers roughing the passer." 

And that is how you call a timeout as a player.  

• Like 1

Am I the only one thinking the refs are calling it even?  

They need to attack Roach even in the zone. The first driver on him he just backed away with hands up.  Not sure what Barnes was upset about there. 

Wow... Duke got bailed out.  Roached fouled out! 

Just posting again to point out that Duke's best player was called for his 5th foul, they all complained and it was magically assigned to another player.  Upon replay CBS even commented that the player whom the call was on hit the ball.

Losing a starter to injury hurts, but Tennesee played great defense and executed much better offensively.  I didn't realize Tennesee also is down a starting PG.  

This is why we watch people play.... not robots... humans.  Great shooting by 13 on the Vols team.  Duke did not have the depth in this game and looked like they had 3 players. 

• Thumb up 1