Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I hate Kansas so much. 

Like, I don't hope that Bill Self's heart attack was serious, but I do hope it hurt like hell. 

I mean it should be bigger news that they lost 3 scholarships and suspended Self 4 games this year due to how corruptly he runs his team every year. 

NCAA doesn't have the balls to make examples of blue blood programs like Kansas though. 

But hey now in the era of NILs, paying players and funneling money to their coaches to get them to sign is now legal. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I went to 3 tournaments there.  Great venue. 

GO DUKE!!

Last time I went to an ACC  tournament game was on a middle school field trip. 🤣

I'm still convinced the only reason all the classrooms here had tvs was so everyone could watch the ACC tournament. 

Lol apparently my middle nephew went on a field trip last week to the Women's ACC tournament. Classic. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Last time I went to an ACC  tournament game was on a middle school field trip. 🤣

I'm still convinced the only reason all the classrooms here had tvs was so everyone could watch the ACC tournament. 

Lol apparently my middle nephew went on a field trip last week to the Women's ACC tournament. Classic. 

Just had a conversation about this.  I loved when the first round was four games on Friday. We had a substitute roll in a tv and let us watch. My buddy’s parents always went so we’d have parties at his house.

Not a big fan of the way it works now.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Just had a conversation about this.  I loved when the first round was four games on Friday. We had a substitute roll in a tv and let us watch. My buddy’s parents always went so we’d have parties at his house.

Not a big fan of the way it works now.

Yeah, having the championship at 8:30 on a Saturday night is really stupid.  Hotels and businesses will benefit, but I would think it would be terrible for attendees.