Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance Thread - Part II - Put your money where you mouth is. Come to the damn games!

Skinsfan1311

11 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

If you buy tix for games while Snyder is still the owner, you are not only putting money in his pocket now, but you are also helping him get a higher valuation for more money when he sells.  Boycott the team until a sale is finalized.  I hate Snyder's ownership, so refusing to buy anything Commies related is keeping my money where my mouth and heart is.

Yeah but the players might like a little support...........kind of silly to make a stand now that the team is being sold isn't it? I would think now would be the time to get out and support the team. 

12 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Dude, what is that single black sock for?

Lmao there’s two there I promise decided to go shorts and baseball socks instead of long pants on account of if being almost 80 Sunday 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I ain't heard no fat lady

Maybe not but think about it we’re tied for a playoff spot going into back half of schedule AND Snyder is selling 

• Like 1

Over the past few years, there have been fans who have roundly rebutted any statements that, “ you shouldn’t be going to games because it would just help line Snyder’s pockets,” arguing that since the NFL shares revenue, and since the big money is made from the broadcasting deals,  it makes no difference and thus justified their continued attendance of games.

Well the reports that have come out over the past week have shown just how wrong they were.  It sounds like among the multiple issues plaguing the Snyder’s that is resulting in the collapse of their ownership is the fact that, first- the other owners have indeed taken notice of the abysmal attendance of games in Washington, and second is Dan’s inability to secure a new stadium deal which is due in part to the fact that local leaders are quite aware of the poor attendance at games.

So those who dug in their heels and refused to go to games have made a difference- a BIG difference.  And IMO, until this franchise is no longer owned by The Snyder’s, No one should be buying tix to games.

HTTR

Edited by ananoman
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3