Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, KillBill26 said:

They get roasted all the time on weei for taking the cheap route.  Not paying Betts, then when they signed story they were assuming it was for him to move to SS when the Sox proved too cheap to retain boegarts.  Now they're starting to panic that devers is on borrowed time.

FSG also owns Liverpool and has a nascar team, in addition to the Sox.  This would be an investment more than anything. And after being proven to be extremely cost conscious, I think this is a very unattractive option.

Plus I hate the red Sox.

Then again, they'd still be better than Dan.

He's selling up at Liverpool FC because the authorities blocked the attempt to form a breakaway European league. That would have destroyed the structure of the game, but earned the already-wealthy owners of the elite clubs vast sums of money.

So he knows how to run a sport franchise, but IMO he's much more interested in making a profit than winning. Not the worst owner we could have, but not the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That statement using Brian Robinson is ****ing despicable. 

Whoever wrote that should be fired immediately. That’s awful. 

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Who exactly is the Commanders spokesperson?  

My god.

Jean Medina, I believe. Or Wright. My guess is both. 

****ing terrible. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That statement using Brian Robinson is ****ing despicable. 

Whoever wrote that should be fired immediately. That’s awful. 

Jean Medina, I believe. Or Wright. My guess is both. 

****ing terrible. 

Sure sounded like Medina to me, but I couldn’t remember her name.  It has her tone (deaf) and dumbass fingerprints all over it.

• Like 2

Just when you think these people couldn’t get any lower or any more despicable, they pull this. **** these people running this team. What trashy people. 

They didn’t use Robinson’s name in their statement because they couldn’t be bothered with looking it up and spelling it correctly.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 4

Brian Robinson and his teammates (and players across the league) are going to see that his name is currently trending. Huh, wonder how they’ll feel about that exploitative political bull**** the team just put out. 

It’s good to know at least that Snyder is gonna go out loud and dirty. Will be more fun that way than if he’d just quietly tucked his tail and sold the team with some fake reasoning. Nah it’s gonna get UGLY ugly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Brian Robinson and his teammates (and players across the league) are going to see that his name is currently trending. Huh, wonder how they’ll feel about that exploitative political bull**** the team just put out. 

It’s good to know at least that Snyder is gonna go out loud and dirty. Will be more fun that way than if he’d just quietly tucked his tail and sold the team with some fake reasoning. Nah it’s gonna get UGLY ugly.

Start a player revolt 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

Start a player revolt 

I wish. Remember what happened in the NBA? Way easier there because a team is like 10 guys and they hold (and are comfortable flexing) much more power…but what a tremendous sight that would be, to see a headline about the Washington locker room rallying to refuse to play for this ****. 

Would never happen, of course. 

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I wish. Remember what happened in the NBA? Way easier there because a team is like 10 guys and they hold (and are comfortable flexing) much more power…but what a tremendous sight that would be, to see a headline about the Washington locker room rallying to refuse to play for this ****. 

Would never happen, of course. 

I'd definitely back the players, not just because I hate Snyder either. That **** was amateur and could have easily been avoided. 

I'm extremely irritated right now.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2