Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Snyder remains reluctant to sell of Bezos, although two sources said league execs and team owners have attempted to facilitate a deal between the two in recent weeks.

The other option is Snyder will decide to keep the team since the bids haven’t reached the $7 billion figure he’s sought. While owners had waited until the sale process to conclude to push for a removal that requires 24 votes, sources expect the effort to really gain momentum if Snyder opts not to sell.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, profusion said:

He'd need another waiver to finance a new stadium if he can't get taxpayer funding. No way the league grants another waiver and puts the franchise even more at risk of being seized by creditors if he defaults.

Having the team seized by creditors seems like a pretty solid option at this point.  They'd sell the team to Bezos. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Having the team seized by creditors seems like a pretty solid option at this point.  They'd sell the team to Bezos. 

I desperately need to see a few IKEA employees carrying away Dan's office furniture. 

Inject that **** straight into my veins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Listening to the ESPN writer.  The gist.

61 page report which he read through as to the records about minority parters versus Dan --Dan's cash flows issues, liquidity, was a major theme, all over that report, and he needs loans to keep up his "lavish lifestyle".  The valuation of the team may be skyhigh but there is a lot of debt. 

Dan didn't want the minority partners to sell to anyone else.

He suggested that he didn't think Dan would want new partners to go through the books considering all that was being questioned at the time.   

Makes me wonder about the NY Post writer who is covering the sale who said a few days ago he heard that some prospective owners complained that Dan hasn't been as forthcoming as they'd like about the financial books.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

He’s clearly in the ****, but yeah I agree with you. 

Our cash spend was relatively low in 2022, I believe ranked 23 from 32 in actual cash spend. Interestingly higher than 2 of our divisional rivals.

This year we are currently projecting a similar ranking. The FA period will clearly impact that.

But it’s not like we’re rock bottom in the league by millions. 

What type of cash spend? Is that a measure of "cash spend" on player acquisition? That ranking wouldn't be shocking, but I would suspect it's far lower when you factor in total franchise operations...they pinch pennies with their stadium, their practice facility, etc. so when it comes to evaluating how Snyder runs the organization, you have to factor more than just what he spends on players and coaches. 

6 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

What type of cash spend? Is that a measure of "cash spend" on player acquisition? That ranking wouldn't be shocking, but I would suspect it's far lower when you factor in total franchise operations...they pinch pennies with their stadium, their practice facility, etc. so when it comes to evaluating how Snyder runs the organization, you have to factor more than just what he spends on players and coaches. 

He pays himself 10 million a year in salary. He leases his planes to the team at a profit. He charges 4.5 million a year to have the logo on his plane. He writes off 60 personal employees who run his houses and boat as a Commanders expense. He charges the team for the security he takes on his boat trips to Europe. All of that decimates the available cash flow in the business regardless of how cheap he is with the stadium, practice facility and the rest. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 3

NY Post writer just on 106.7

A.  His feeling is the attempt of a sale was likely a ruse by Dan to say I tried but people didn't meet my price so i am keeping the team.  He thinks this dynamic likely changed with recent events

B.  Fellow owners would love to have Bezos, the Commissioner would, too

C.  If Dan isn't willing to sell to Bezos, recent events might help change that

D.  Wonders if Dan lets it go to the owners meeting where they might force him out.  

E.  He actually thinks Fretitta is the front runner (as far as I can tell he's the only one who thinks that).   He thinks Josh is the more likely to balk at the 6 billion price not because he can't find the money but would see it as overpriced

F.  He thinks we will know how this will unfold in the next few weeks

G.  Danger for Dan here to drag his feet.  Previously, it was a question mark whether the owners would vote him out, but now he thinks the odds increased that they would

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I wonder if this $55M loan thing is what Logan Paulsen referenced when he said Ron & Co. were dealing with things in the building that no one had any idea about and were super serious. It's quite possible they got subpoenaed.

Edited by CapsSkins

4 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

I wonder if this $55M loan thing is what Logan Paulsen referenced when he said Ron & Co. were dealing with things in the building that no one had any idea about and were super serious. It's quite possible they got subpoenaed.

I doubt he would have any knowledge of those things. They are more likely to be people on the business end of things that get called on.

2 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I doubt he would have any knowledge of those things. They are more likely to be people on the business end of things that get called on.

On the contrary, to the extent Ron was given directives by ownership around spending and budget and potentially cash flow reasons for those parameters, investigators will want to know.

Meanwhile: live footage of Jason Wright after getting subpoenaed by a grand jury:

Homer Bush GIFs | Tenor

Edited by CapsSkins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

On the contrary, to the extent Ron was given directives by ownership around spending and budget and potentially cash flow reasons for those parameters, investigators will want to know.

Well, what would Dan have said to him? "Hey, we can't sign Amari Cooper because I'm embezzling money so I can have parties on my yacht."

I'm not doubting it but it just sucks. We don't need our HC embroiled in this bull**** when he is supposed to be running the team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3