Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Vikings ~ Cousins Bringing his Gas Grill!

zCommander

This game will really test our D. As long as the bad Kirk shows up we should be good. Vikes D is ranked 16th in passing yards allowed while our D is at 29. Our O should be able to score on them as well but still won't be enough to win. 

Will be wearing all black so we will lose this one. First time this season I am going against our team wining. 

Us: 23

Them: 24

Edited by zCommander

• zCommander changed the title to The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Vikings ~ Cousins Bringing his Gas Grill!

20-17 Commies.

I can't get out of my head how the Vikings got slapped around by Philly worse then we did and hasn't beaten a team with a winning record except the dolphins when they broke their 2nd string QB and beat up on their 3rd string QB (still a single score game).

Vikings may run away with their division, but they still seem soft as kashmir to me.  Even in the event they do beat us and we don't get our revenge, can of whoopass waiting for them next week in Buffalo (so they might mess up and look past us as well).

Trap revenge game for $500, Alex...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Uh @petey hodgeI wouldn't worry about overtime. This is going to be a get-right game for Kirk.

…….get right from what exactly? Didn’t they win yesterday, 36-24, with 2 TD passes from Kirk? You don’t seem to understand the phrase “get-right game” 😂 get right games are for a team that lost, and wants to “get right” the following week. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Kirk, and really the entire Vikings team, have under-performed so far this season.  They could easily be 4-3 or 3-4.

Ok, yet they’re still winning games, hence why it’s not a get right game. Can’t get right from something you’re already getting right at in the first place. 

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Ummmm lol...

According to passing yards allowed per game, the Commanders' D ranks 16th. The Vikes' D ranks--wait for it--29th lol...their defense has allowed more passing yards in 7 games than we have in 8 games.

What the hell man. I had the ****ing sort feature upside down :rofl89:

• Haha 3

I wonder if Fuller is going to try and cover Justin Jefferson; that could become very scary!  😬.  Washington gets a break in the fact that the Vikings are way down their depth chart for the TE position.

But as for Washington's offense, its got to be better than the last two weeks.  While the Vikings defense isn't great and their O-Line is mediocre, the Vike's offense can put up some points, and so Washington needs production to stay close.

I'll put in my prediction later -- once I see the  announced injury reports.  Right now, I'm leaning towards Minnesota, but that could change depending on whether Holcomb and Jahan Dotson return.

Edited by Wyvern

2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

I'll put in my prediction later -- once I see the  announced injury reports.  Right now, I'm leaning towards Minnesota, but that could change depending on whether Holcomb and Carson return.

Carson won’t be returning, at least not this weekend. He’s on IR, so he’s automatically out 4 games (this upcoming game being the 3rd game). So the earliest he’d be back by is week 11 @ Texans (the sunday after our MNF in Philly). 

That was an autocorrect error.  I know Wentz is out.  I really hate the autocorrect function because it continues to rewrite what I posted and gets it wrong way too often.  I was editing the latest auto-"incorrect" but you got your post in before I fixed it.

43 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

@zCommander I'm not sure what makes me more sick...  holding a squirmy kid so close to peril... or using a thermometer on red meat!!!!

Bucket on Twitter: "Thermometer for steaks on a gas grill. If this isn't  Kirk Cousins sumed up in one picture. I dont know what is.  https://t.co/t9u4Cs3Qf9" / Twitter

since I'm a REDSKINS fan with little kids, I know this number well....

grill dials are all pointed to the off position and that grill is cold but not too cold. Kirk knows safe bet. The thermometer is just for show 

1 hour ago, Wyvern said:

That was an autocorrect error.  I know Wentz is out.  I really hate the autocorrect function because it continues to rewrite what I posted and gets it wrong way too often.  I was editing the latest auto-"incorrect" but you got your post in before I fixed it.

Ahh ok I just saw the correction was Dotson. Yeah, hopefully he’s back for Sunday’s game.