Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most hated teams

ThePackisback

The present state of mind on this board might lead you to more "Commanders" responses than you think!

It is at the point where its tough for me to say that I truly hate another team.  Sometimes the question is more distilled into the fanbases you most dislike. There are still plenty of Cowboys fans out there that are obnoxious. I would say that, over the recent past, fans of both of the Steelers and, yes, Packers to me have come across as whiny. I mean, heaven forbid you ONLY won 10 games in a particular year........

1) Cowboys/Eagles/Giants (all tied for most hated)

2) Seahawks (YES I’m still salty about those 3 straight playoff losses!!!!)

3) Ravens (battle of the beltways and all)

4) lions (only cause they’ve had our number lately)

5) Bills (really only cause I can’t find another team that I hate, and I’m jealous of their success) 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

5) Bills (really only cause I can’t find another team that I hate, and I’m jealous of their success) 

They are good but haven't won anything of note yet. I think that probably changes this season, especially if they can get HFA throughout.

• Like 1

1. Dallas Cowboys 

2. Anything out of Philadelphia 

3. Anything out of NYC

4. Kansas City......only because you couldn't buy a chiefs fan before Mahomes, now they're everywhere, at Least where I'm from they are.

5. Dallas Cowboys,  I hate them so much they go in the top 5 twice

Edited by DazedSkinsfan

1.  Eagles

2.  Cowboys

3.  Giants

I really don't have a 4th and 5th.  Maybe Seattle but that was more of a jealousy thing than anything in the middle 2010s when they were at their peak.  That's how I always wanted the Skins to be.

Never really understood the Patriots hate, other than the fact of **** New England in general.  But they're in the AFC.  

Old school, I always hated the Cardinals when they were in our division, they were so ****ing infuriating to play against.  Larry Centers always seemed to run roughshod over us.  And then we actually got Larry Centers, which was cool.  But the Boomer Esiason Game almost gave teenaged Spiff a stroke.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Old school, I always hated the Cardinals when they were in our division, they were so ****ing infuriating to play against.  Larry Centers always seemed to run roughshod over us.  And then we actually got Larry Centers, which was cool.  But the Boomer Esiason Game almost gave teenaged Spiff a stroke.

I remember when Kleese used to post the history of Redskins vs (whatever team we were playing that week) and after reading the Cardinals edition, you'd have to take a drink.

Plenty of nightmares from the 1990s, including the Esiason game you mentioned and of course the Romeo Bandison game in '96 which knocked us from the playoff race. But one of the more comical ones was the first meeting in '98. We had started out 0-7 but finally got a win over the Giants. The next week we are at AZ, and Cary Blanchard hit a 54 yard FG to put us ahead by 1 with 37 seconds left. On the ensuing kickoff I'm watching with horror as the ball is hurtling toward the sidelines, which would give AZ the ball at their own 40, But it somehow sneaks just inside the pylon for a normal 20 yard line start. Of course the Cards take it down for a 47 yd GWFG anyway.

Two weeks after that AZ was up big on us, but the Skins made a furious comeback that just came up short. That was an early exciting pre-Snyder FedEx memory.

3 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I only hate owners. 

I hate Jerry Jones, John Mara, Robert Kraft, Jim Irsay and Daniel Snyder.

I don't know enough about the rest to hate them but I'm sure I hate most of them. 

You hate Jim Irsay, the one that’s been leading the charge on trying to get Snyder out of here? 

…..interesting but odd choice. 

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You hate Jim Irsay, the one that’s been leading the charge on trying to get Snyder out of here? 

…..interesting but odd choice. 

I like that he is leading the charge, but I still hate him. He isn't a good human being. Just because he is trying to oust the one I hate the most doesn't make him a good person or owner in my eyes. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend...until he is not. 

I'm also rooting for Bruce Allen to sue Sndyer but I don't respect the man, at all. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 4:31 PM, ThePackisback said:

Who are your Top 5 most hated teams?

To have 5 hated teams, I need to have one I cared for. Which isn't exactly the case right now. So I'm mostly meh on other teams...

Reask the question when Dan Snyder will have been voted out :)

21 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

I like that he is leading the charge, but I still hate him. He isn't a good human being. Just because he is trying to oust the one I hate the most doesn't make him a good person or owner in my eyes. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend...until he is not. 

I'm also rooting for Bruce Allen to sue Sndyer but I don't respect the man, at all. 

How is he not a good human being? I honestly don’t know enough about him other than his addiction struggles. Which sucks, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good person. But, I’m probably missing info.

Although, i haven’t seen too many billionaires come out as good people.

Was this supposed to be limited to just football?

1. Cowboys

2/3. Giants/Eagles in some order

4. Ravens

5. I don't really have a 5th, usually reserved for whichever team is the current flavor of the year and has millions more fans than they did three years ago.  So the Bucs, Chiefs, Seahwaks and Patriots before that, etc.  #5 is rotating.

If this were the NBA, #5 would be the Warriors over the past few years.