Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I feel like Carson has officially entered the happy feet zone.  Not quite deer in the headlights aka Patrick Ramsey Zone. Or was it Heath Shuler.

I wish a beatnik would press Ron or Turner on why no audibles are ever used including on 3rd and short when the D is lined up to totally stuff it. I think Dallas packed 8 and the pattern was full yet Gibson still forced to run Turners circus stunt flyby. I want some Dave Butz.

According to Paulsen, Wentz is like that in camp, when he got pressured, he quickly became different-rattled.  So I gather its just part of his play.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

It’s just awful, expected them to lose and placed the bet accordingly (always easy money) but the worst part is with a halfway capable QB and OC this was a winnable game the defense actually didn’t play bad but you can’t keep them in the field that king and turn the ball over that much and expect any defense to hold, only losing by 15 was a miracle. 

At this point at the 4th game of the season this team has completely regressed and it’s already a wash and planning for the next season should begin. Start the rookie Qb to see what we have and let Heinike back him up and either sit Wentz or release him. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I feel like Carson has officially entered the happy feet zone.  Not quite deer in the headlights aka Patrick Ramsey Zone. Or was it Heath Shuler.

I wish a beatnik would press Ron or Turner on why no audibles are ever used including on 3rd and short when the D is lined up to totally stuff it. I think Dallas packed 8 and the pattern was full yet Gibson still forced to run Turners circus stunt flyby. I want some Dave Butz.

Yeah these guys need to get to the bottom of this

46B23AC7-1D7C-47BE-93F0-7D05BF0FAB85.jpeg

• Haha 3

Its so petty as Rome burns but the rollout of the all black uni's was a trainwreck. They look terrible. Mrs Snyder breaking them out in week 4 on the road reeks of desperation and incompetence. We are rebuilding our image and she is changing it before anyone knows what the new one is. We looked like Pittsburgh and there is no burgundy. It's like a PR company with no team nor sports uniform experience dressed our players today.  The only think fitting was black is the color of doom and gloom.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Its so petty as Rome burns but the rollout of the all black uni's was a trainwreck. They look terrible. Mrs Snyder breaking them out in week 4 on the road reeks of desperation and incompetence. We are rebuilding our image and she is changing it before anyone knows what the new one is. We looked like Pittsburgh and there is no burgundy. It's like a PR company with no team nor sports uniform experience dressed our players today.  The only think fitting was black is the color of doom and gloom.

They wore black for the funeral because when you're 0-2 in the Division & it's October 2nd, your Playoff hopes are dead. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

and on top of it all, in a marketing sense it was also a weirdly specific sort of failure bc even if their wildest dreams came true and we put a beating on Dallas to spark a new winning tradition in the all-black jerseys that they had a whole social media campaign to unveil….um they aren’t even for sale right away for any sucker who actually wanted to put money in Snyder’s pocket. Unbelievable incompetence on every level 

edit: retracted, it has been brought to my attention that they actually released them for sale today, which is #smart

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

.um they aren’t even for sale right away for any sucker who actually wanted to put money in Snyder’s pocket. Unbelievable incompetence on every level 

Ummm... actually they put them up to buy today before the game started

https://www.nflshop.com/washington-commanders/jerseys/t-36938381+d-6715004568+z-98-2940215135

Edited by zCommander

9 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Ummm... actually they put them for sale today before the game started

https://www.nflshop.com/washington-commanders/jerseys/t-36938381+d-6715004568+z-98-2940215135

oh that’s smart then, I retract my commentary. In the lead up it was looking like the most puzzling decision ever. Would never have checked myself because I would never buy this team’s merch, but good to know I was wrong about that one

Edited by Conn
  • Thumb up 1

Not sure why you all do not like those unis. I like the all black uniforms. In fairness I went to Purdue and we had all blacks and I liked them then too. 

I also disagree not playing Howell behind this line. He needs to see what it's like to be in the NFL. We know what Taylor is, let's see what Howell can do if Carson can;t get it together in the next few games. 18 pts in 2 weeks will not get it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

oh that’s smart then, I retract my commentary. In the lead up it was looking like the most puzzling decision either. Would never have checked myself because I would never buy this team’s merch, but good to know I was wrong about that one

I think I saw it on a tweet or something and was checking them out to see what they look like before I saw them what they look like on a person. Yeah, no intension to buy them...lol

Edited by zCommander

9 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Not sure why you all do not like those unis. I like the all black uniforms. In fairness I went to Purdue and we had all blacks and I liked them then too. 

I also disagree not playing Howell behind this line. He needs to see what it's like to be in the NFL. We know what Taylor is, let's see what Howell can do if Carson can;t get it together in the next few games. 18 pts in 2 weeks will not get it. 

I think they have the bones of a cool uniform there but ****ed up the details badly enough that the whole thing looks bad. The pants and socks being all black with no burgundy or gold accenting is bad. The “W” on the front is bad. The thing taken as a whole is just bad imo. It’s subjective of course 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Purdue's helmet, font and colors are superior to the Commanderps.

In other news I had flashbacks to the Dallas vs. Miami playoff game in Any Given Sunday.  Washington even has the W where they had that Illuminati freemason logo on the Dallas knights helmet.

Edited by Ghost of
  • Like 1

I don’t have it in me to have an opinion on the uniforms 

when you’re this bad it just doesn’t even register. 

we’re playing like a bottom 3 in the league team.

we shouldn’t be - but that be where we are. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1