Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

This bothers me some as I believe he and Spielman have ties. He did a **** job and should have been ushered to the door with Rivera.

Β 

Perhaps he eventually will be.

Β 

We'll see.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

The Falcons have fired their head coach, too.

Word I heard today is that NE is gonna wait a "little while" so everyone else can be fired and when the dust settles they'll fire BB in a celebratory, you get your own day to be fired, way.Β 

image.png.92a23b2edf15d1c13dbcb9e1e461606b.png

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Why are people so anxious about Jason Wright? That guy has zero to do with football operations. We need to clean that mess up before Jason's functions are addressed.Β 

Β 

They can focus on that area in a few more months imo.

They all need to go, sooner the better. Wright is a snake in the grass IMO.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. That one surprised me. That is a decent team. Just a QB away from success imo. Now they start over.Β 

I live here and listen to sports talk radio.Β  It's been coming, just no one wanted to say it.Β 

They loved Kyle Pitts last season, this year "he's a complete bust".Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Why are people so anxious about Jason Wright? That guy has zero to do with football operations. We need to clean that mess up before Jason's functions are addressed.Β 

Β 

They can focus on that area in a few more months imo.

Β 

He's useless and he's part of the Snyder stank.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. That one surprised me. That is a decent team. Just a QB away from success imo. Now they start over.Β 

Β 

Good Morning Football on NFL Network is suggesting that is why he got fired because the QB situation has been such a bust under him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I live here and listen to sports talk radio.Β  It's been coming, just no one wanted to say it.Β 

They loved Kyle Pitts last season, this year "he's a complete bust".Β 

Question for you, did Arthur Smith have a hand in picking Ridder or was he given him by the GM?Β 

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Β 

Good Morning Football on NFL Network is suggesting that is why he got fired because the QB situation has been such a bust under him.

Tbh, I was really hoping Taylor would do better here...it was not to be.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Β 

He's useless and he's part of the Snyder stank.

Β 

Meh, Harris has had sufficient time to work with Wright so far. I'll trust his judgment if he doesn't think getting rid of him right now is the way to go.

Β 

We'll see

• Like 2

Belichick this morning. Typical mushmouth Bill.

Β 

"I'm under contract. I'm going to do what I always do, which is you know every day, I come in work as hard as I can to help the team and whatever way I can," he said. "So, that is what I'm going to continue to do. You know today was kind of wrap up day for us with the players and have a meeting with them and then go from there. As far as any decisions or directions or anything like that for next year is way too early for that. The end of the year processes you know I don't think will be fundamentally different from the standpoint of how it's done."

Β 

https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-head-coach-bill-belichick-says-its-way-too-early-for-decision-on-future

Edited by clskinsfan

19 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Panthers fired their GM this morning. I guess this will be the Black Monday thread for the day?

I know a guy with Carolina ties that might be availableπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha 3

Listening to Eagles radio this morning.Β  They want to fire their Head Coach.Β  They believe they will lose to the Bucs.Β  Also do notΒ  believe

Jalen Hurts will be the long term answer at quarterback.Β  Really enjoyed watching the Giants beat them yesterday.

They say Hurts cannot recognize blitzes so that's why Wink Martindale kept blitzing him.

• Like 6

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Listening to Eagles radio this morning.Β  They want to fire their Head Coach.Β  They believe they will lose to the Bucs.Β  Also do notΒ  believe

Jalen Hurts will be the long term answer at quarterback.Β  Really enjoyed watching the Giants beat them yesterday.

Β 

What a bunch of dildos.Β  Yes, I hope they fire that doofy ****face ****.Β  And I hope they get rid of Hurts, too.Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just so I'm clear, does the position "Head of Football Operations" equate to what we'd call GM?Β 

Β 

I didn't get the sense that Myers was actually the new GM, rather he seems to be the coordinator (or co-coordinator") of the advisory committee that will eventually bring in aΒ Head of Football Operations and a Head Coach.

Β 

I ask, because even the Snyder/Rivera front office had Mayhew as GM, and Hurney as Executive Vice-President of Football Players/Personnel, and others with given similar sounding titles.

Β 

Maybe this advisory committee will also be overhauling the franchise's organizational structure -- but it seems to me you need some role like the traditional GM, rather than the multi-headed structure that evolved under Snyder/Rivera.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Wyvern
  • Like 1

I hope the head of football ops/Gm is hired quickly and he gets a say in the final coaching hire. Β The relationship will not work if Gm and coach aren’t on the same page. So, the Gm needs to play a vital role in the final hire of a new head coach.

Β 

I figure it will take a month to get new

Β coach hired. Gm hired in next 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Crazy how much changes in a season. I’m not writing them off yet but I do really like what I see.

• Like 1