Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, FootballZombie said:

@Redskins Reparations lol when did u switch to the Bezos avi? Love it.

I wanna see the Vikes pick it up on O. Gimmie a real barn-burner.

I finally made the switch yesterday. I was wondering if anyone would notice and/or guess it was Bezos. I could go the rest of my life and never see another picture of Snyder again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I would like Kirk to throw 7 picks so I can watch Sheehan blubber his way through why it’s not his fault.  

Come on, be fair. He would do no such thing. He would admit it was a bad game. 

But then he would go on and on about how it's his first bad game in forever, how great QBs have bad games, how 25 teams would kill to have a QB who so rarely has bad games and list all his positive statistics and all his 4th quarter comeback Ws. 

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I would like Kirk to throw 7 picks so I can watch Sheehan blubber his way through why it’s not his fault.  

If the Giants win I am going to have a miserable off season with my in law, some of whom are rabid Giant fans.  Bad enough they made the playoffs.  If they actually win, one?   The last time we got a playoff win is 2006. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Me, too.  Every QB in the 2nd half of the season lit them up, except ours who was awaful against them.

The longer things go the more obvious it is we were playing with a backup XFL QB who really is a backup XFL QB and shouldn’t be anything more than that.

Eventually everyone is going to realize this.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

sheehan would win either way.  He was up the Giants butt 2 years ago.  Then got off it.  But now he's back on the saddle, in his last podcast he goes the Giants are just a better team than ours and likely will be better next year, too.  He has some fascination with the Giants.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

sheehan would win either way.  He was up the Giants butt 2 years ago.  Then got off it.  But now he's back on the saddle, in his last podcast he goes the Giants are just a better team than ours and likely will be better next year, too.  He has some fascination with the Giants.

Did he? Because when Washington played them, he kept saying Washington was the better team and needed to win those games. 

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Did he? Because when Washington played them, he kept saying Washington was the better team and needed to win those games. 

Yes he did.  Like I said he was on the Giants 2 years ago.  Then off it this year but back in the saddle again, he said in his podcast yesterday, Giants > Commanders. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

39 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

They reviewed it. It was impossible to tell exactly where the ball was when his progress was stopped.

You seem to be desperate for a reason to complain just because the team you wanted to win didn't.

You're right, how shameful of me to want consistency in an NFL game.

• Haha 1

The longer things go the more obvious it is we were playing with a backup XFL QB who really is a backup XFL QB and shouldn’t be anything more than that.

Even with our #1 ranked OL he couldn't get it done. Right? :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He’s not wrong. 

Depending on QB and coach of course.  

Yep, mediocre QBs carved them up.   While our dude, with 149 yards, 53% completion rate and a game crushing pick as the cherry on top in that game

https://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/32145/we-have-to-be-honest-vikings-attempt-to-fix-one-of-the-nfls-worst-defenses

They are on pace to field one of the worst defenses in Vikings history. They are allowing an NFL-worst 403.7 yards per game this season, well ahead of the franchise record of 397.6 set in 2013.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, zCommander said:

Even with our #1 ranked OL he couldn't get it done. Right? :rolleyes:

He could have had the greatest show of turf rams and he would have been as abysmal.  He’s bad.  He had a better OL in 2021 and was also abysmal.  he was bad Ron tuned back to Wentz.  That’s how bad he was.  

But let’s not turn this into a conversation about the backup QB for the Cardinals.

Gotta go Vikings, my loathing for Kirk does not compare to my disdain for having Giants fans brag about getting a playoff win with their rookie headcoach.

As badly as I want use my imagination that that's us out there because how similar the Giants are to us this year (and that should be js out there) it's gonna make me sick.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s not wrong. 

Depending on QB and coach of course.  

Maybe.  And I like Sheehan.  But he gets smarmy when he pushes a point at times, and I didn't like how he did it yesterday about the Giants > Commanders and he got Cooley to agree with him.  Even though Cooley thinks this roster is close and really good.  

And like @Rufus T Firefly said Sheehan did think this team was better than the Giants just weeks back.  The whole thing is odd.

But yeah i do think he'd get a rush from either team here winning for different reasons. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

He could have had the greatest show of turf rams and he would have been as abysmal.  He’s bad.  He had a better OL in 2021 and was also abysmal.  he was bad Ron tuned back to Wentz.  That’s how bad he was.  

But let’s not turn this into a conversation about the backup QB for the Cardinals.

Turner turned back to Wentz and sealed his own fate. He should have been pulled in the 3rd QT and we could have at least won against the Browns. Play calling was a head scratcher too as well at times. No situational football play calling. But whatever.

I hope Ron brings him back so you can be tortured further. :D 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe.  And I like Sheehan.  But he gets smarmy when he pushes a point at times, and I didn't like how he did it yesterday about the Giants > Commanders and he got Cooley to agree with him.  Even though Cooley thinks this roster is close and really good.  

And like @Rufus T Firefly said Sheehan did think this team was better than the Giants just weeks back.  The whole thing is odd.

But yeah i do think he'd get a rush from either team here winning for different reasons. 

He tries to have it both ways a lot of the time. 

Best example, imo, might have been Dwayne Haskins. Disliked the pick, but by preseason seems impressed with him. When he started playing as a rookie, Sheehan seemed all-in on him. Then when he flamed out, Kevin went to "I told you so:" mode.