Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, zCommander said:

Turner turned back to Wentz and sealed his own fate. He should have been pulled in the 3rd QT and we could have at least won against the Browns. Play calling was a head scratcher too as well at times. No situational football play calling. But whatever.

I hope Ron brings him back so you can be tortured further. :D 

No we wouldn't, our defense finally started cratering from the injuries, once Watson got his groove back there was no catching up to them...Chubb was feasting on us and gobbling up time of possession, put that game out of reach...

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

He tries to have it both ways a lot of the time. 

Best example, imo, might have been Dwayne Haskins. Disliked the pick, but by preseason seems impressed with him. When he started playing as a rookie, Sheehan seemed all-in on him. Then when he flamed out, Kevin went to "I told you so:" mode. 

That’s true. I like Sheehan but I find him annoying when he gets in the he is right mode about this or that.   He’s been gloating of late about how he didn’t think much of Wentz and fans gave him a hard time about it. He did earn that victory dance but he’s been wrong about plenty too 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That’s true. I like Sheehan but I find him annoying when he gets in the he is right mode about this or that.   He’s been gloating of late about how he didn’t think much of Wentz and fans gave him a hard time about it. He did earn that victory dance but he’s been wrong about plenty too 

He also claimed it was going to be a high powered offense with Wentz, which I guess doesn't count. 

As I say, he seems to set himself up to be right no matter what happens. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ugh...not only did we lose to the Vikings at home, we only scored 17 points on this weak defense...I'm in pain...

Watching this game gives me some confidence for next season.  Heinicke had a 30 QBR lemon game against Minny.  That's not easy to do.  Dudes like Mac Jones and Mike White put almost 400 yards passing against them.    Jones as a runner alone has been more than that defense can handle.

Heinicke didn't want to run.  Howell will run.  I don't think he's as good a runner as Jones but IMO he's not that far off, and like Jones he has the guts to take off when needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1