Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

16 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I'm starting to think Allen is washed up and can't get separation anymore. I know Chicago's qbs haven't been good but he really fell off a cliff last year. Same guy who dominated with Trubisky, suddenly had like 400 some yards for an entire season. My niece ( who is playing me in fantasy football this week ) started him last night and he only got her 2.2 points. So I'm pretty happy about that 😁

I was wondering about that - and Stafford has a huge man crush on Cooper Kupp.  Literally stares him down the entire game.

Stare Staring GIF

• Haha 4

On 9/8/2022 at 11:22 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

We basically let Crowder go because whoever was part of the brain trust thought Quinn could replace him and there was no reason to pay him.  

This was in the long line of dumbass moves at skill position moves by that regime.  

Really and truthfully, I am so tired of the bad, stupid, ridiculous, ignorant, arrogant, unintelligent, lack of a plan, disturbing, passing the buck, lack of vision, no culture moves.  

I am really tired of being laughed at as an organization.  How is it possible that me, as a fan feel this and the brain trust just can't.  I mean when Snyder evaluates his tenure as owner, I mean, how can he stand the sight of his own face!!

A little off topic, I was just thinking when the board was clamoring for some LB help, and RR and May said we may have the solution to our Mike LB in our building...Holcomb 🤦‍♂️.  I mean this has to stop right?  Law of averages, mercy, something??  31 years and counting....................................

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

I don't understand why the Bengals didn't run the clock down on their punt.  They essentially gave the Steelers another chance.

Coaches do dumb stuff sometimes. Like when the Bills gave the Chiefs 13 seconds in their playoff game.

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

QBs confirmed by the first half of the first game to not be any good 😂:  

Trevor Lawrence 

Justin Fields

Baker Mayfield 

Jameis Winston

Jared Goff

You forgot Lance. He was thoroughly unimpressive.

5 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Coaches do dumb stuff sometimes. Like when the Bills gave the Chiefs 13 seconds in their playoff game.

Yeah it was super dumb.  The only possible thing I can think of is that Zac Taylor wanted time to possibly get a turnover and go for the win?  Regardless a tie is better than a loss and he blew that.

15 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Why the hell didn't we resign DeAndre Carter?

Not like he would've cost big $$$ or anything. 

What a weapon. 

Would you play him over McLaurin, Samuel, or Dotson? 

So many games today showing why it was the right decision to go for a TD in our game. Kicking game has been in shambles for many teams.

• Like 1