Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

He found it to be too simple. Sorry Elon that you sucked at it so bad to think that.

I suppose we can be grateful that he didn’t call all chess players pedophiles and send them an imaginary mini submarine.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, dfitzo53 said:

I assume he has some kind of stake in Polytopia? It reads less like a genuine opinion and more like an ad, or just trolling.

It is included in the Tesla in car games, though Ive never played it. I think he genuinely likes the game.

here he is in 2019 talking about it

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

Elon Musk now in charge of Twitter, CEO and CFO have left, sources say

CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC’s David Faber reported on Thursday.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and chief financial officer Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning.

Musk had until Friday to complete his $44 billion acquisition of Twitter or face a court battle with the company.

The billionaire also wrote a message on Thursday intended to reassure advertisers that social messaging services wouldn’t devolve into “a free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences!”

“The reason I acquired Twitter is because it is important to the future of civilization to have a common digital town square, where a wide range of beliefs can be debated in a healthy manner, without resorting to violence,” Musk said in the message. “There is currently great danger that social media will splinter into far right wing and far left wing echo chambers that generate more hate and divide our society.”

Musk arrived at the Twitter headquarters earlier this week carrying a sink, and documented the event on Twitter, saying “Entering Twitter HQ – let that sink in!”

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1