Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

3 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

You not even trying to get this sweep, bruh?

Sweeps are tough.  I think we have a good shot today as Berrios has been terrible for them this year but if you win 2/3 every series that's pretty awesome.  I believe they'd sail into the playoffs if they did that, no one would be able to keep up the rest of the way.  

The things that make me nervous through the end of the season is that they're still below .500 on the road and they've got a good amount of road games left and still have a lot to play against the Jays.  But they're trending up when the Sox and Rays are trending down and New York doesn't seem invincible anymore.   

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Gotta beat Boston. That sucked. 

I kinda felt like if youre gonna take out Kremer with 2 outs in the 6th to set up the L-L matchup, I'd rather have Akin instead of Vespi. With a tough stretch coming up, maybe Hype thought he could get 4 outs with Vespi and it didn't work out, IDK. 

Massive 6 game span between the rays n jays. Could decide so much.

41 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

DL Hall getting called up! 

W/ the way our pipeline has been performing at the major level, I kinda feel bad w/ how its effecting my view on our up and coming prospects. Like they have to continue the downhill snowball. Shoes to fill just keep getting bigger

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

W/ the way our pipeline has been performing at the major level, I kinda feel bad w/ how its effecting my view on our up and coming prospects. Like they have to continue the downhill snowball. Shoes to fill just keep getting bigger

That’s the nature of the beast.But success at the MLB level means that dudes aren’t being rushed. Stowers came up and he barely played and they sent him down. 

Find success or see you in spring training. 

Vavra had a sac bunt and Kluber threw it away and they called him out for interference while he was running basically down the chalk. 

BUT

TB runner ran up the grass on the inside and Hyde was denied an umpire review the previous inning. 

****ing horrible HP imprint today. His zone sucks too. Just took a run of the board, plus a runner at 3rd base and no outs. 

3pm game today, don't forget.

Beat Manoah again last night, **** those guys.

I know we were supposed to be rooting for the Yankees last night but I love seeing that their lead in the division is down to single digits.  I would love to see them waste an MVP year from Judge with a historical collapse.  Boone gets fired.  Everyone wins.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

3pm game today, don't forget.

Beat Manoah again last night, **** those guys.

I know we were supposed to be rooting for the Yankees last night but I love seeing that their lead in the division is down to single digits.  I would love to see them waste an MVP year from Judge with a historical collapse.  Boone gets fired.  Everyone wins.

• Like 1