Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP/CBS/ESPN: Joe Gibbs coming back; Gregg Williams D-Coord: Woah Woah Woah (MERGE)

SRVFan72

Gibbs was easily one of the smartest coaches in NFL history. He never had dominant players, but he won because he constantly outcoached every other head coach in the league. From Ditka to Parcells he had thier numbers.

Gibbs and Parcells back in the NFC east...the glory days of football have returned.

Good Morning to all you guys and gals who weren't here last night. :) Apparently there may be some news coming out of the Park today huh?band.gif:D Sorry about the mess. Few things were broken at first, (er little trouble dialing in the Post with the story. Promis, I only meant to pick up that barstool). I know the remote controls to the TV's are acting up a little, (All Tk's and Bubbas fault. Always searching for news they are). Oh, and sorry about no coffee. It was a uhhhhhhhhh a late one. coffee.gif (Damn coffee makers coldn't keep up). Howver, we are sending out for a bunch on Inamates and ASF's bill. Starbucks of course. Stuff that's been brewing since last Saturday. :movefast: I have to work all day today, ( doing my snow dance), but whether this happens or not, save me a:pint: . 5 if it doesn't. 6 if it does.

:cheers:

Gibbs coming back sounds great, however who is to say that a man that has been out of football for over a decade can come in and turn things around in D.C. This is a new era in pro ball with the players egos and salary cap issues. There are no sure things.

It does sound intriguing though!

Draft defense!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived