Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP/CBS/ESPN: Joe Gibbs coming back; Gregg Williams D-Coord: Woah Woah Woah (MERGE)

SRVFan72

I'm in a complete state of shock. I think I just "arrived" on myself three or four....hundred times.

OH MY GOD!!!

Somebody tell me this isn't just some wonderful dream.{Pinch, Pinch, Pinch} I don't think so...YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

This team has a good base of talent and it won't take us two years to be contenders. Early bold prediction #1. Depending on the upcoming draft, this team will be in the playoffs next season!!

There will also be another positive spinoff. With an ownership stake, Gibbs will probably be around for a good long time to help guide the Danny in F.O. decisionmaking.

I am SO loving life right now:)This is truly a great day for us longsuffering Skins fans. Think I'll break out that Riggo jersey to wear to work today.:cool: :cool:

How it went with me this morning when I first heard the report on the radio...

:wtf:

:paranoid:

:(

:dribble:

:wave:

I am happy as hell for the organization, but something deep down inside makes me feel like I did when MJ started playing for the Wizzards

:(

Yep WTEM is talking about Joe Gibbus Maximus grabbing williams and Riggo is saying how he'll be comfortable with the o line but will look to address the D line.

I love the way they have that opera music in the background before they mention skins and JGM return

Yep WTEM is talking about Joe Gibbus Maximus grabbing williams and Riggo is saying how he'll be comfortable with the o line but will look to address the D line.

I love the way they have that opera music in the background before they mention skins and JGM return

This thread is a blast to read. I'm not a Skins fan, but this is got to feel like heaven. I'm happy for you guys, Joe is a King.

I love to see Coaches become leading forces of a team (Parcells, Riley etc) instead of players running the show.

Archived