Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP/CBS/ESPN: Joe Gibbs coming back; Gregg Williams D-Coord: Woah Woah Woah (MERGE)

SRVFan72

This thread is a blast to read. I'm not a Skins fan, but this is got to feel like heaven. I'm happy for you guys, Joe is a King.

I love to see Coaches become leading forces of a team (Parcells, Riley etc) instead of players running the show.

Firstly, AMAZING NEWS!!! :):):)

Secondly, if Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez can get $10-20 million each for a 60-90 day shoot on a sh*tfest like Gigli, then a Hall of Fame football coach like Joe Gibbs is certainly entitled to $10 million for a full year's worth of hard, sleeping-at-the-office kinda work.

Firstly, AMAZING NEWS!!! :):):)

Secondly, if Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez can get $10-20 million each for a 60-90 day shoot on a sh*tfest like Gigli, then a Hall of Fame football coach like Joe Gibbs is certainly entitled to $10 million for a full year's worth of hard, sleeping-at-the-office kinda work.

This is one of the greatest days in Reskins History!! :cheers:

I was contacted by the skins two weeks ago that my number had come up on the season ticket waiting list. Thanks goodness I sent in my deposit--One of the best moves I've made in my life.

HTTR and Hail to Dan Snyder

This is one of the greatest days in Reskins History!! :cheers:

I was contacted by the skins two weeks ago that my number had come up on the season ticket waiting list. Thanks goodness I sent in my deposit--One of the best moves I've made in my life.

HTTR and Hail to Dan Snyder

• 2 months later...

Just a bump so everyone remembers where they were and what they were saying :).

The best post in 32 pages here is from Bufford with the second post in the thread. TOO damn funny. This remains the top thread in board history. Well, second to the Daily Babe.

Originally posted by Ghost of LeBuster Jenkins

ANyone else notice that the man who posted this thread has only 20 or so posts to his credit.

Man, where are you?! And WHO are you ?;)

What is intersting after all this time they are only up to 29 hmmm :laugh:

• 6 months later...

Archived