Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 opponents Now Finalized

SoCalSkins

13 hours ago, Ball Security said:

San Fran, Chicago, and Indy are on my list.  I’ve gone to one away game since 2007 except for 2020 and one other year.  All three are on the list depending on when.

Indy and Chicago are on my list.  Hoping those are early in the season. I went to ATL, GB and Vegas this year and all of them were a blast. 

11 hours ago, kleese said:

With the 9th home game and our attendance issues, gotta wonder if Snyder might be willing to “host” a London game next year; especially with the rebrand coming and the fact that for whatever reason we seem to have decent fan contingent over there. Maybe one of the non-marquee home games like Vikings, Falcons, Jags, Titans, etc. 

Snyder should be willing to clean Roger Goodells gutters for the next 10 years given the ****storm he's created here and for the league. Wait til Gruden puts his lawsuit out there and exposes everyone. Snyder may be sent to London permanently.

19 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Will they refund you the game if can't go. I think we will play jacksonville out there.

You don’t get charged for the game. If we end up playing the Jaguars is London there will be 1 preseason and 8 regular season games at FedEx. So 1 less game than this year. If we don’t play in London we will have 9 regular season games and 1 preseason game at FedEx same 10 games as this year but you get a regular season instead of a preseason game. 

4 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Snyder should be willing to clean Roger Goodells gutters for the next 10 years given the ****storm he's created here and for the league. Wait til Gruden puts his lawsuit out there and exposes everyone. Snyder may be sent to London permanently.

It'll blow over, most people have forgotten about it already.

55 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Next year we play the 49ers if they come in thrid in west out there?

We have two home games Falcons or saints who ever comes in third there?

And third place finisher in AFC North Browns, Steelers, and ravens

49ers is locked as away game. We host loser of the Saints Falcons game.  AFC north third place team we also host.

1 hour ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Any idea what the tie breakers look liken I would like to get Ravens or Steelers. 

Mayfield is having surgery so I'm saying Browns lose to Bengals next this weekend.

Loser of Ravens / Steelers is our opponent next year.  

I'm hoping for Steelers if Ben retires it should be winnable unless they get a stud QB. The team does awful against mobile QBs so no thanks to the Ravens.

On 1/2/2022 at 8:51 PM, SoCalSkins said:

I was searching to see if anyone had posted a 2022 opponents thread and I didn’t see one.

So we are locked into 3rd place in the NFC East and our three variable games based on that third place finish are at NFC West (looks like 49ers are locked in 3rd) home against NFC South (currently Falcons can change to Saints) and home against AFC North (currently Ravens but can switch to Steelers or Browns).

Here are the rest of the opponents:

https://fbschedules.com/2022-washington-football-team-schedule/

FE4EDAFC-6C44-42A3-A77B-43FCA37CD494.jpeg

That looks a great deal better than the cards we were just dealt in '21. If our defense gets their **** together, I'm counting at least eight possible wins there. But it is Washington, so...there's that. Still, kinda excited about that schedule.

Edited by Drfustercluck

2 hours ago, Drfustercluck said:

That looks a great deal better than the cards we were just dealt in '21. If our defense gets their **** together, I'm counting at least eight possible wins there. But it is Washington, so...there's that. Still, kinda excited about that schedule.

How does brown steelers and ravens tie breaker work who gets third what are the different options. 

1 hour ago, Redskins 2021 said:

How does brown steelers and ravens tie breaker work who gets third what are the different options.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:39 PM, OMacAttack said:

Mayfield is having surgery so I'm saying Browns lose to Bengals next this weekend.

Loser of Ravens / Steelers is our opponent next year.  

If the browns win and Ravens lose the browns have a better divisional record so they would be 3rd I believe.  Browns and Ravens split their matchups. Pittsburgh has a tie so if browns win and Pittsburgh loses that puts Pittsburgh at 3rd.

5 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

If the browns win and Ravens lose the browns have a better divisional record so they would be 3rd I believe.  Browns and Ravens split their matchups. Pittsburgh has a tie so if browns win and Pittsburgh loses that puts Pittsburgh at 3rd.

Thanks I hope we get Pittsburgh 

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Me too but would rather have the Browns than Ravens. Browns will fill the stadium but much less than Steelers and Ravens fans. So there is that too.

That what I was thinking if I did not go I could move steelers and Ravens no problem.

Edited by Redskins 2021

On 1/2/2022 at 9:53 PM, SoCalSkins said:

Remember the massive ES tailgate we had at Candelstick in 2004? That was Sean Taylor’s rookie year. So much fun.

Yup.  Was there.  Good times. 

plan to go to SF or Indy next year.  

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

And the 49ers will only get better with Lance in next year. A much more dynamic QB than Jimmy G. I have them as a darkhorse Super Bowl contender next year.

Don’t know about that.  Lance looked pretty bad this year.  I know he’s raw, but he didn’t light the world on fire