Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The game this Sunday

ThePackisback

Yes, cats play with their food sometimes...

The bigger problem is we do one of the few things worse then turnovers and thats multiple bombs in the secondary.  Chiefs game is perfect example of someone not taking us seriously until they have to.

Poland fought back, but it didn't matter in the end, now did it?

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes, cats play with their food sometimes...

The bigger problem is we do one of the few things worse then turnovers and thats multiple bombs in the secondary.  Chiefs game is perfect example of someone not taking us seriously until they have to.

Poland fought back, but it didn't matter in the end, now did it?

Not saying you guys are a bad team. It’s just that Arizona is undefeated. I just know our team will be flat.

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Not saying you guys are a bad team. It’s just that Arizona is undefeated. I just know our team will be flat.

A genius who does "meh" on a test gets a C+ or B-

A dumbass who studies his tail off gets a C-

Your team is genius, ours is dumbass.  No matter what, you guys win.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I remember you guys beat us in overtime one year. We were good and you guys were struggling. We lost.

The only way we win is if it turns out to be the difference between getting the guy we want at the 24th pick or watching some other team with the 24th pick take our guy and we settle for some guy with the 25th pick.

Oh wait.

I hate you. :)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

The only way we win is if it turns out to be the difference between getting the guy we want at the 24th pick or watching some other team with the 24th pick take our guy and we settle for some guy with the 25th pick.

Oh wait.

I hate you. :)

Haha I love you Washington fans. The Packers remind me of the weather in Wisconsin. Last May it was 80 degrees and a couple days later it snowed. Like Any Given Sunday which Renegade stated  the weather here is the same way. October could be 80 or in the 30s with snow. The Packers are just like that. You don’t know who will show up.

Edited by ThePackisback

I imagine ThePackisBack both celebrating each of the 7 upcoming Rodgers touchdown passes this Sunday, while simultaneously screaming at our defense to man the **** up and throwing the remote at the wall.

Dual allegiances are tricky to navigate.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t be surprised by this. If the WFT defense doesn’t come out swinging and have some pride I’ll be upset but I fully expect them to play their best game of the season this Sunday while for the packers this is a very low intensity game for them. Possible, but arod is kind of good.

Pack, lets put this into some context:

Its true for the first 20 years of my Redskins fandom, the team was good to elite.  That coincided with a stretch where the Packers were pretty much garbage.

In the 29 seasons since, the Packers have had a grand total of four losing seasons. The Redskins have had 17.

Those four Packers losing seasons have actually came since 2005. During that same timeframe, the Redskins have had 10.

What happens with GB after Raaaaaadgers likely departs after this season is anyone's guess. But just wanted to point out the brutal numbers for you to better understand what we've gone through in the recent past.

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

I imagine ThePackisBack both celebrating each of the 7 upcoming Rodgers touchdown passes this Sunday, while simultaneously screaming at our defense to man the **** up and throwing the remote at the wall.

Dual allegiances are tricky to navigate.

They beat us soundly and then he creates another new post, "Hey, look guys. I know the score was 54-13, but you guys played a solid 3 minutes of football to start the game. You're right there! Hang in there! It's real close. You have a culture!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, KDawg said:

They beat us soundly and then he creates another new post, "Hey, look guys. I know the score was 54-13, but you guys played a solid 3 minutes of football to start the game. You're right there! Hang in there! It's real close. You have a culture!"

I promise I won’t say anything like that if it happens.

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Jesus gods I didn't think it got worst than me.

5ravct.jpg

17 hours ago, KDawg said:

Someone should make a prediction thread.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1