Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Not that I don't trust Twitter user "CAPITAL PAPARAZZI", but who's to say Quinn was there for any one guy specifically? For all we know they could've all carpooled lol.

They probably dropped off the others at Redskins park got a snack and went back and Jayden still hadn’t received his giant checked bag from baggage claim at Dulles. 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

After seeing that data analytics article, to all the Daniels backers and all those who doubted him: 

high ground GIF

How the above gif looks like when zoomed in to see what the wordings are. :P 

bfb1c0e7-dcaa-42bf-8987-ca7477b2188e_tex

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I swear, every time something happens with a prospect we go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE TOUCHED HIS SHOULDER, meanwhile like GMAP or Klingsbery will end up picking up Maye and it'll all even out.

"You knew Marcus Aurelius?! Lol"

I did not say I knew him, I said he touched me on the shoulder once!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I went ahead and checked because I was curious. Jayden Daniels is basically the same height and weight as Randall Cunningham during his playing days.

Take that FWIW.

But he wasn't flexible like RC was like:

image.png.fecb1ff52542fe9fbbb6de77c82462e0.png

Gumby® Rubber | Multipet

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

"You knew Marcus Aurelius?! Lol"

I did not say I knew him, I said he touched me on the shoulder once!

Oh ****. I swear to God I was just thinking of that line yesterday and I said to myself, I will never be able to use that gif. That was my one chance, and it didn’t even occur to me. Son of a ****.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That Gruden McCoy you tube video is great.

Gruden does a really good job explaining why Daniels is so enticing.

McCoy loves Pennix.

Great stuff overall. Feels like a good year to need a QB. 

7 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Gruden does a really good job explaining why Daniels is so enticing.

I get why he is so enticing. I don’t need any help with that. What I need is someone to explain why I shouldn’t be scared away by the way he plays whenever he feels pressure.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

At least all the QBs were smart enough to fly into Dulles. I kinda feel like that's the first test and if one of em flew into like Raegen or god forbid BWI they'd be immediately off the list "lolol"

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2021 at 12:37 PM, Koolblue13 said:

We kind of have QB talk in every thread and it gets jumbled up and annoying. It's obviously the biggest missing piece on this team. 

How would you address the position moving forward. This year and next and down the road? 

Did you have even an inkling of the beast you were going to unleash when you innocently created this thread three years ago? 🙂

• Haha 3

Just now, Warhead36 said:

At least all the QBs were smart enough to fly into Dulles. I kinda feel like that's the first test and if one of em flew into like Raegen or god forbid BWI they'd be immediately off the list "lolol"

The team makes travel arrangements for them. However, only 1 chose to check bags. How is this not a bigger deal? Anyone who does business travel regularly understands what a sin this is. Watch up in the air with Clooney. Jayden is the Anna Kendrick character at the airport. Just so unacceptable. 

• Like 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

The team makes travel arrangements for them. However, only 1 chose to check bags. How is this not a bigger deal? Anyone who does business travel regularly understands what a sin this is. Watch up in the air with Clooney. Jayden is the Anna Kendrick character at the airport. Just so unacceptable. 

Yeah I avoid checking bags whenever possible. I had to go to Michigan last weekend for one night and literally only packed a backpack.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

You edited an iconic LOTR gif to a tiny Star Wars prequel thumbnail?

Yeah I messed up.  Went for explicit taunting instead of what I had.  And it was a bit larger than I expected.

Just now, Llevron said:

If Maye goes to the Giants y’all gonna root for him? Would be entertaining 

Of course not. But its gonna be painful watching him dominate the division for the next decade. Gonna be Eli 2.0.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If Maye goes to the Giants y’all gonna root for him? Would be entertaining 

No way.  If Daniels goes to the Patriots or Giants would you root for him?