Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

3 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Shefter knows everything...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2939530-adam-schefter-says-mac-jones-will-be-49ers-pick-at-no-3-in-2021-nfl-draft

"It'll be Mac Jones," ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Tuesday on DiPietro, Canty and Rothenberg. "... I believe that in the end they will pick Mac Jones at three, that'll be the pick, and they will keep Jimmy Garoppolo this year."

It's interesting because back then, when Schefter was horribly wrong for maybe the last time, he completely bought into the smokescreen that the 49ers put out there. And now we have Adam Peters again calling the shots here. Schefter is much more careful in his wording now than back then but it is important to remember that he got played by Peters (and the others) before.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bh32 said:

Peters will look bad if he selects Daniels over Maye and Daniels is a bust and Maye turns out to be a franchise QB..analytics say Daniels will be a bust

lol, because the Daniels fantatics have somewhat dissapeared here.  I feel like I've become the defacto Daniels defender here even though I am a Maye guy.  But i am not in the Maye is great Daniels sucks crowd.  It's becoming a joke with the beat guys I noticed about how some love one but dislike the other.

"Anayltics" meaning the pressure to sack ratio.  This year it was almost the exact same score as Maye. But over his career its higher.  Maybe that's the be all and end all. Maybe not. If it was just about that stat, judging QBs would be easy.  It's certainly a red flag, I agree.  There was an anayltics dude who talked about it on Standig the other day, some QBs have been fine with that stat, many haven't.  But the dude didn't say he thought Daniels would be a bust, he was high on him.

PFF guys are high on Daniels.  I've watched their draft shows for months talking about him.  They are even higher though on Maye.  So my takes dovetail off of the PFF guys pretty much.

Daniels is better than Maye on a series of anayltics measures.   Not that it matters though.  The PFF guys have joked in their own draft youtube segments that they thought their metrics can dicipher who would be a good or not good NFL QB but their metrics have failed them on that count, so they are guessing as wildly as anyone else.

Some may or may not like Peters.  Some may or may not like Kingsbury or Quinn.  But no one says they are stupid.  So if they end up taking Daniels its not because name that random fan can pick up on one defining stat to make the case, and these guys have no idea.

As Jay Gruden said last night and its a variation of Arians has said in this QB book -- tough to judge college QBs from afar.  The key component that you can't judge until they are in the building is their processing skills.  And processing skills is critical to succeed in the NFL. 

Hence the idea for these pro vists, etc.  Jay said he'd sent them the playbook in advance and see how much work they'd do to encode it and how well they can explain it, he said he'd often put in a mistake in the book to see if they can spot it.  I gather all these FO-coaches have their tricks of the trade to judge their processing.

lol, hearing Jay explain that gives me the vibe that Haskins probably didn't excel in that predraft game considering he and the scouts of the team had a third round grade on him.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 6.20.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 6.26.52 AM.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 2

This is where they tell you @Skinsinparadise that all the good analytics are heavily skewed by his HOF teammates and he definitely won’t have WRs that get open in the NFL so it won’t carry over. 

This is why I have enjoyed watching you mutate into some hideous Daniels Positive version of yourself. Is cinema, really. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is where they tell you @Skinsinparadise that all the good analytics are heavily skewed by his HOF teammates and he definitely won’t have WRs that get open in the NFL so it won’t carry over. 

This is why I have enjoyed watching you mutate into some hideous Daniels Positive version of yourself. Is cinema, really. 

lol, It seems like whatever leaks exist right now from personnel-coaches including McGinn who has a strong reputation for talking to the right scouts about what unfolds on draft day are mostly high on BOTH Daniels and Maye. Granted with McGinn its just 3 scouts right now.  It will be a larger group soon.  But similar drill came out via the Athletic during the combine, scouts saying similar things.  Mostly high on both of them.

But with this fan base it seems like there is only one clear answer.  That's actually totally fine in my eyes. I got one clear answer too in my mind.  But the weird part is the other answer sucks.  Judging by various rumors, some teams are clamoring to trading up for either guy, killing to be where we are at -- yet to some one option sucks. :ols:  Here that answer seems to be Maye or bust.  On twitter it feels more Daniels or bust.

I am a Maye guy.  But I am not one of those who thinks the other option sucks.

I've explained why many times.  The cliff notes version:  Maye -- arm talent, can make every throw in the book, size is a trait, mobile.  Daniels:  electric runner, clean mechanics-consistent passer, throws a wicked fade, good deep ball.  Concerns?  Can Maye clean up his mechanics and not rush his first level throws, can he adjust his rotational mechanics throwing off platform -- he has magical off platform throws but also some really bad ones.  Can Daniels stay healhy?  Throw off platform versus take off?  Throw with anticipation?

But I wonder how many people won't flip out if they don't take one over the other?  I am I gather in the vocal minority that I'd be good either way even though I have a preference.  For mate to hate the alternative it would have to be that I see no narrative where it made sense.   But yeah for me, I woud never see a QB who is an electruc runner.  IMO elite runner who also has clean mechanics and is at least a decent passer as some sort of crazy pill move.  It makes sense to me.  

If I had to guess what they do?   I put some but not heavy stock in the rumors of their leanings.  I am not in the crowd that the reporters are full of crap or stupid and don't understand human nature or get like we do from a distance when they are played or not.  These aren't dummy reporters.  Breer, Schefter, Keim.  But leaning are just leanings.  No one has said that its definitive and they made up their mind.  It still feels to me 50-50.  The only thing for those who think Daniels is a walking bust and would be a ridiculous choice, I've heard enough that I know this FO doesn't agree with that.  Among other things, they aren't spending 2 days with Daniels next week because they see him as a joke.

But I am not pessimistic at all about the chances they take Maye.  I know the pro day hasn't been scheduled yet.  But i do expect it will happen.  And if if doesn't that isn't always a bad sign.  They might have seen enough.  I still think its at least 50% chance its Maye.  For me personally, its Maye without hesitation.  My only thing about Daniels, is i don't think he sucks.  And I don't think they are off the wall crazy if they do it.  I can understand the narrative.  My #1 fear with Daniels is injuries and by a mile. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This hasn’t been discussed enough, IMO:

Let’s be real. The level of talent Maye had to play with vs. all of his peers is a legitimate chasm. This relative talent disparity he dealt with was obviously going to lead to some questionable decision-making on occasion. Yet his turnover-worthy play rate was still on par with his peers. 

Wish people would stop box score scouting and/or magnifying correctable flaws when it comes to Maye. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

This hasn’t been discussed enough, IMO:

Let’s be real. The level of talent Maye had to play with vs. all of his peers is a legitimate chasm. This relative talent disparity he dealt with was obviously going to lead to some questionable decision-making on occasion. Yet his turnover-worthy play rate was still on par with his peers. 

Wish people would stop box score scouting and/or magnifying correctable flaws when it comes to Maye. 

No doubt that the hard knocks life Maye went though last season -- which his loud critics obnoxiously give him no out for -- is good prep for the pros.

Bad O line.  Bad defense.  Drops from Wrs.  Wrs who don't get open.  New offense.  He majored in adversity.

• Like 7

My problem with Daniels is he is what he is at this point..The moment he starts to feel pressure he is gonna start running without any intentions of throwing the ball..He has been playing that style of football for five years and no coach is gonna get him to stop..It's second nature to him now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

How have we missed this?! 

If this is sarcasm, I think you’re missing my point. Yes, there has been discussion that Maye had it worse than Daniels when it comes to situation. But IMO, there hasn’t been nearly enough discussion regarding just how wide the disparity actually was and the fact that it’s not just when compared to Daniels, but compared to all of his peers. 

22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The key component that you can't judge until they are in the building is their processing skills.  And processing skills is critical to succeed in the NFL. 

I don't buy this at all.  And the example you gave about Gruden sending them the playbook in advance to see how much they'd learn from it is a test of work ethic much more so than processing.  The aspect of information processing that is most relevant to QB success is what happens on the field.  Being able to read coverages and pressures and make decisions. You can see how a quarterback does this. You can tell when he's not reading pressure well. You can tell when he's getting lost on the coverages. You can tell when he's seeing things too narrow and too slow. You can tell when he's late. You can tell when he's not anticipating his windows. I didn't think these issues were even hard to pick up on. I am an idiot layman and I can see them in Jayden. I could see them with Fields and Howell too and mentioned the vision and processing being issues with them over and over again during their draft threads. I don't understand how supposed experts keep missing this, it is there in the film, and it is so important that it's what everyone should be looking for. Reading and instincts/anticipation are basically one half of the equation (the other being able to manage adversity and create) that separates the great players from the regular ones at all positions, but especially at QB where they make reads every play. But instead apparently all of these pros are stuck looking at a player's ****ing feet and never get past that.  Nevermind that Allen and Mahomes back foot 40% of their passes and dirt a bunch of throws every game in the middle of genius playmaking that constitutes the most valuable individual play in the league every season.

I've been meaning to respond to one of your points about Daniels's vision as a runner where you said he has good vision because he has no trouble seeing the first guy and making him miss.  That's not really a demonstration of NFL level vision as a runner.  Everyone can see the first guy almost every play.  Not everyone can make them miss, but that's not about vision.  Vision is about being able to see beyond the first guy and read your run lanes deeper.  This is where Jayden struggles, and it's why he does stupid stuff like cut runs back upfield into traffic with no momentum and gets destroyed.  He's target locked on the first guy and focusing solely on making him miss.  And you can actually force Jayden from the pocket with backside pressure and keep him from running when he scrambles by having a flat defender spy him and just break down and wait for him at the LoS, and play coverage directly behind him.  Jayden drops his eyes and stares that flat defender down, and then panics when he has to try and find something back field side.  And he doesn't have the arm to navigate those middle zone windows after being so late.  Those were the situations where he turned it over or put it in harm's way, and if I--an idiot layman--can see this from my couch, bet on NFL defensive coaches seeing it.

These are tape based issues that seem to be widely understood with Jayden and yet widely ignored.  Everyone has talked about the inability to throw with anticipation and the lack of comfort throwing in the middle zones.  Everyone has talked about how he stood in the pocket for an eternity before making decisions.  Everyone has talked about the inability to read pressure and manage it.  Everyone has talked about his issue with running in traffic.  But it's like people aren't connecting the dots and recognizing that these issues are the product of slow processing and a constricted view of the field.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

If this is sarcasm, I think you’re missing my point. Yes, there has been discussion that Maye had it worse than Daniels when it comes to situation. But IMO, there hasn’t been nearly enough discussion regarding just how wide the disparity actually was and the fact that it’s not just when compared to Daniels, but compared to all of his peers. 

It was sarcasm and I’m sorry. Just having fun at your expense. 

In all honestly it’s been the first counter to any Daniels argument for almost a month now. It’s not discounted and there is no argument on the fact that he did have it harder than Daniels (and all of them). Big time. 

It’s not talked about because there just is no way to disagree. We major in disagreements here and agreeing on something gets old fast 🤪

I mean I could argue that the goal is to have WRs that can get open and a good oline. But what’s the point. It’s been obvious for a while that outside of the hideously mutated SIP we have a lean towards Maye and far be it from me to disrupt that. Until it gets slow at work. Then it’s for fun 🤩 

37 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, It seems like whatever leaks exist right now from personnel-coaches including McGinn who has a strong reputation for talking to the right scouts about what unfolds on draft day are mostly high on BOTH Daniels and Maye. Granted with McGinn its just 3 scouts right now.  It will be a larger group soon.  But similar drill came out via the Athletic during the combine, scouts saying similar things.  Mostly high on both of them.

But with this fan base it seems like there is only one clear answer.  That's actually totally fine in my eyes. I got one clear answer too in my mind.  But the weird part is the other answer sucks.  Judging by various rumors, some teams are clamoring to trading up for either guy, killing to be where we are at -- yet to some one option sucks. :ols:  Here that answer seems to be Maye or bust.  On twitter it feels more Daniels or bust.

I am a Maye guy.  But I am not one of those who thinks the other option sucks.

I've explained why many times.  The cliff notes version:  Maye -- arm talent, can make every throw in the book, size is a trait, mobile.  Daniels:  electric runner, clean mechanics-consistent passer, throws a wicked fade, good deep ball.  Concerns?  Can Maye clean up his mechanics and not rush his first level throws, can he adjust his rotational mechanics throwing off platform -- he has magical off platform throws but also some really bad ones.  Can Daniels stay healhy?  Throw off platform versus take off?  Throw with anticipation?

But I wonder how many people won't flip out if they don't take one over the other?  I am I gather in the vocal minority that I'd be good either way even though I have a preference.  For mate to hate the alternative it would have to be that I see no narrative where it made sense.   But yeah for me, I woud never see a QB who is an electruc runner.  IMO elite runner who also has clean mechanics and is at least a decent passer as some sort of crazy pill move.  It makes sense to me.  

If I had to guess what they do?   I put some but not heavy stock in the rumors of their leanings.  I am not in the crowd that the reporters are full of crap or stupid and don't understand human nature or get like we do from a distance when they are played or not.  These aren't dummy reporters.  Breer, Schefter, Keim.  But leaning are just leanings.  No one has said that its definitive and they made up their mind.  It still feels to me 50-50.  The only thing for those who think Daniels is a walking bust and would be a ridiculous choice, I've heard enough that I know this FO doesn't agree with that.  Among other things, they aren't spending 2 days with Daniels next week because they see him as a joke.

But I am not pessimistic at all about the chances they take Maye.  I know the pro day hasn't been scheduled yet.  But i do expect it will happen.  And if if doesn't that isn't always a bad sign.  They might have seen enough.  I still think its at least 50% chance its Maye.  For me personally, its Maye without hesitation.  My only thing about Daniels, is i don't think he sucks.  And I don't think they are off the wall crazy if they do it.  I can understand the narrative.  My #1 fear with Daniels is injuries and by a mile. 

It’s been clear for a while that folks here want Maye and I know how this bored goes. I can see it all coming. My biggest fear is that (because football isn’t the same without ES, honestly) if we do take Daniels, we will have to fight misconceptions and untruths for however long his career is here. People take it very personal, get very invested, and stop listening to reason. It’s the best part of being a sports fan. But once we start eating our own young here it gets upsetting to me personally cause I WANT to root for these guys. Doesn’t matter who they are. 

I knew you saw the same thing I did the minute you started prefacing your posts with “I am a Maye guy, however”. Once you have to qualify a statement like that you already make it clear you see the bias. And there is nothing wrong with bias. But we gotta get over ourselves a little bit and address facts for what they are. 

I would like for us all to be cheering in the same direction for once. It was so nice in 2012 that I never forgot it. Fleeting as it was. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Nobody knows if it's real but it's provocative.

It gets the people goin.

Which is the reason it - and about 90% of all social media - was posted. All about engagement …

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It’s been clear for a while that folks here want Maye and I know how this bored goes. I can see it all coming. My biggest fear is that (because football isn’t the same without ES, honestly) if we do take Daniels, we will have to fight misconceptions and untruths for however long his career is here. People take it very personal, get very invested, and stop listening to reason. It’s the best part of being a sports fan. But once we start eating our own young here it gets upsetting to me personally cause I WANT to root for these guys. Doesn’t matter who they are. 

I knew you saw the same thing I did the minute you started prefacing your posts with “I am a Maye guy, however”. Once you have to qualify a statement like that you already make it clear you see the bias. And there is nothing wrong with bias. But we gotta get over ourselves a little bit and address facts for what they are. 

I would like for us all to be cheering in the same direction for once. It was so nice in 2012 that I never forgot it. Fleeting as it was. 

Don't fear that there could be a fight of misconceptions or conceptions...It's going to occur. Doesn't matter which QB we take from Williams to Nix. Everyone has opinions and beliefs that they will share in frustration or in cheers. While we all have an entrenched passion for the same team, everyone can never be satisfied....that is until the Peters has us hitched up fully the the winning train!

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It was sarcasm and I’m sorry. Just having fun at your expense. 

In all honestly it’s been the first counter to any Daniels argument for almost a month now. It’s not discounted and there is no argument on the fact that he did have it harder than Daniels (and all of them). Big time. 

It’s not talked about because there just is no way to disagree. We major in disagreements here and agreeing on something gets old fast 🤪

I mean I could argue that the goal is to have WRs that can get open and a good oline. But what’s the point. It’s been obvious for a while that outside of the hideously mutated SIP we have a lean towards Maye and far be it from me to disrupt that. Until it gets slow at work. Then it’s for fun 🤩 

Whichever guy we draft he’s then our guy. I can’t understand people who profess to be Commanders fans who would root for either guy to fail. I think there will be very few of those kinds of people. 

Where it gets murky is if the guy we draft struggles/plays poorly and/or the team struggles/plays poorly. How long before the folks who were not in his camp start the ‘I told you’ posts.

Definitions on what constitutes success and timeline on achieving that success will vary …

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

If Daniels was anywhere close to the athlete Lamar is, he would have ran the 40. He’s much closer to 2013 RG3. That’s his ceiling. 

More like a better passing Fields but fragile taking hits. Lamar comps. are way off.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I've been meaning to respond to one of your points about Daniels's vision as a runner where you said he has good vision because he has no trouble seeing the first guy and making him miss.  That's not really a demonstration of NFL level vision as a runner.  Everyone can see the first guy almost every play. 

I'll start with the running and respond to the processing in a seperate post.

I actually didn't say that.  Said the opposite.  He pushes his luck beyond dodging the first and 2nd defender.  And he should stop after dodging one or two defenders in some cases. Eventually you can't see everything, some dude can come crashing down on you from a diagonal spot for example

When I referenced his vision in open field I don't talk about whether it was his first or 2nd or 3rd dodge.  I referred to his style where it can come off like he's just crashing right on a defender, but often not always its just him having faith in his ability to run by the defender if he can find a crease and running right at someone is a way often to see that crease. Often like a WR trying to seperate Daniels will give a slight fake lean to get the defender to follow suit. Not always easy to see watching it real time but if you pause the frames you can see, 

If I have one tiny thing that i use watching draft prospects is speed.  @wit33 gives me a hard time for me mentioning my track background. 😎. But its the one thing I understand a little because when I played sports, that was my tool. Trying to run by guys was my thing.  So I am not bad at recognizing people who use their speed and how.

First three frames, blow by blow of what I described.  He sees the defender.  He runs in his direction fakes a slight lean, the defender gives away his leaning in kind and leans left so Daniels heads right.  Sometimes you got to run as close as possible head on to the defender to push him to lean somewhere, sometimes you don't have to get that close. 

My point is sometimes the dedender doesn't bite.  And the defender is smart enough to just collapse on Daniels on that front.  But that doesn't unfold because Daniels just doesn't see the defender.  If you pause you often (not always) see him starring right at the defender who ends up tackling him.

The frames after that is showcasing a play where Daniels feels pressure to his right, escapes it and just goes nuts in open field zigging and zagging. 

He's not unique as a runner by that he's at his best with space.   He's far from a straight line runner.

You were somewhat high on Daniels months back, unless am misreading you, you've soured on him.  If your point is his running is "meh" or overrated, but not sure if that's your point, I'd be down on him, too.

I want Maye over Daniels.  But I do think Daniels' superpower as a runner is real.  Now as for avoiding injuries, that's a different discussion, that's my worry.  His sick 8 plus YPC isn't some accident.  Some compare him to the Baylor version of RG3.  He pretty much doubled RG3's YPC in his last season.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.47.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.47.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.48.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.50.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.50.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.50.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.51.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.51.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.51.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.51.29 AM.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Whichever guy we draft he’s then our guy. I can’t understand people who profess to be Commanders fans who would root for either guy to fail. I think there will be very few of those kinds of people. 

Where it gets murky is if the guy we draft struggles/plays poorly and/or the team struggles/plays poorly. How long before the folks who were not in his camp start the ‘I told you’ posts.

Definitions on what constitutes success and timeline on achieving that success will vary …

Daniels after a bad quarter: He’s a bust

Maye after a bad month: We just need to be patient

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Guess it depends on who's typing. 

If it's you it'll clearly be the other way around.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

We need to be patient - period. We have been waiting for ‘the guy’ for about 30 years. Arguably since Sam Baugh retired.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, because the Daniels fantatics have somewhat dissapeared here.  I feel like I've become the defacto Daniels defender here even though I am a Maye guy.  But i am not in the Maye is great Daniels sucks crowd.  It's becoming a joke with the beat guys I noticed about how some love one but dislike the other.

"Anayltics" meaning the pressure to sack ratio.  This year it was almost the exact same score as Maye. But over his career its higher.  Maybe that's the be all and end all. Maybe not. If it was just about that stat, judging QBs would be easy.  It's certainly a red flag, I agree.  There was an anayltics dude who talked about it on Standig the other day, some QBs have been fine with that stat, many haven't.  But the dude didn't say he thought Daniels would be a bust, he was high on him.

PFF guys are high on Daniels.  I've watched their draft shows for months talking about him.  They are even higher though on Maye.  So my takes dovetail off of the PFF guys pretty much.

Daniels is better than Maye on a series of anayltics measures.   Not that it matters though.  The PFF guys have joked in their own draft youtube segments that they thought their metrics can dicipher who would be a good or not good NFL QB but their metrics have failed them on that count, so they are guessing as wildly as anyone else.

Some may or may not like Peters.  Some may or may not like Kingsbury or Quinn.  But no one says they are stupid.  So if they end up taking Daniels its not because name that random fan can pick up on one defining stat to make the case, and these guys have no idea.

As Jay Gruden said last night and its a variation of Arians has said in this QB book -- tough to judge college QBs from afar.  The key component that you can't judge until they are in the building is their processing skills.  And processing skills is critical to succeed in the NFL. 

Hence the idea for these pro vists, etc.  Jay said he'd sent them the playbook in advance and see how much work they'd do to encode it and how well they can explain it, he said he'd often put in a mistake in the book to see if they can spot it.  I gather all these FO-coaches have their tricks of the trade to judge their processing.

lol, hearing Jay explain that gives me the vibe that Haskins probably didn't excel in that predraft game considering he and the scouts of the team had a third round grade on him.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 6.20.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 6.26.52 AM.png

SIP I am like you in that I prefer Maye, perhaps even by a good margin, and yet I also think Daniels is a hell of a prospect. I think the reason that sentiment is not reflected very often in this thread is because other than you, the people who feel like that aren't really posting all the time. Like me. I read the thread but I'm not really going to jump in and start hammering on people on either side of the argument. The people who typically want to put a bunch of posts out there are the ones who are absolutely, flat out adamant that their guy is the answer and the other one sucks. So don't feel like your view of the situation is unique, it's just not as vocalized here.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I put in more time watching Maye than any other prospect.  I like him a lot.  I'd be stoked if they took him.

I've watched almost as much Daniels as i have Maye.  I like him a lot.   Zero anger, not a drop of it if they took him.

• Like 2

An interesting way to look at this is how would you feel if the guy you don’t want us to draft fell and was picked by the Giants. 

Does Daniel’s or Maye being a Giant worry you? It would worry me - which tells what most already know these are two blue chip prospects and we are lucky to be in a position to make a choice.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1