Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

26 minutes ago, NOLA2DC said:

Yes, I couldn't log back in with my old user name (NOtoDC) and it wouldn't rest my password. No conspiracy and I wasn't banned or anything😂

You kind of a two team guy? Saints and Washington? 

2 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

I haven't seen Ali G but he made a movie about Grimsby Town FC which is an English league 2 football club.

Grimsby. The clue is in the name.

It’s not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, NOLA2DC said:

Ya, born and raised in NOLA  been here over 20 years now and married a native.  

I had done a search on our member base using your current name and one of the closest returns was your old account.

But with only 126 posts over ten years (last post was in 2014) I didn't see reason  to check into restoring it. 

So we'll just keep this one. Congrats on not going through the last ten years of misery on this forum. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I had done a search on our member base using your current name and one of the closest returns was your old account.

But with only 126 posts over ten years (last post was in 2014) I didn't see reason  to check into restoring it. 

So we'll just keep this one. Congrats on not going through the last ten years of misery on this forum. 😆

I watched from afar, but I'm looking for greener pastures (hopefully) now. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

Jeebus, the 

QB topic has been completely worn out already. The same stuff has now been said over and over by any number of folks. And we have the endless posting of commentary from every meatsack source in any level of the media and the droppings from any form of internet "contributor", all who are also being either repetitive or pointless or ridiculous at this point as opposed to adding anything new of any worth, and we still have week upon week to go until we can move on.😮😑

Manic level stuff. IOW, business as usual. 😛

I think we can all agree that what would make everything better is a Pittman4Two mock draft showing up out of the blue.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Not sure how one can be normal on a forum that starts with the word Extreme lol

We’re all extremely interested and invested in our shared interest here. To the point where we should probably be diagnosed with something.

Doesn’t mean we have to be extremely stupid. 

Some reporters say they heard that personnel guys are saying Maye is going 2nd and is the 2nd best Qb in this draft.

Some reporters say they heard that personnel guys are saying Daniels is going 2nd and is the 2nd best Qb in this draft.

Some dratniks even say Maye deserves to be the top QB in this draft

Some dratniks even say Daniels deserves to be the top QB in this draft

Keim (who I consider the most credible about the team) thinks it could go either way with this team.

We got another month and half of this. 

The other month and half debate is could they trade down?  Keim among others doesn't think they will.  But it behooves the team to leak that they are open to it.  So we will get another story or two that its possible.  Something will pop up like they really dig Bo Nix or whatever.  So we got more trade down debates am sure on the way albiet I'd be shocked if they do it.

I find in the media the ones who push Daniels (not all but enough of them) tend to be more obnoxious and authortative about their point as if they are absolutely right.  Even Simms is acting like that which he usually doesn't.  It gives me nightmate flashbacks to the Haskins push years ago when some of the same dudes like Orlovosky and Riddick were sure Haskins was going to be great and part of me thinks that's partly why Dan overrode his scouts because it gave him more fuel to fit his predispostions.  But if you recall during those times, some, especially Riddick, came off with total authority on pushing Haskins.  No doubt. 

And this isn't some subtle slam at their credibility because Haskins (RIP) failed mightly.  Anyone including them could be right or wrong.   They might be right this time.  No way to know.  But coming from a dude who pushed Daniels here weeks before it became cool - am trying to not let that over the top authortative stuff turn me off to the kid :ols:.  It reminds me of the RG3 zealots and lol I was one of them, took me years to deprogram myself. :ols:. And ironically the RG3 stuff was so intense that it bleed with some into being Kirk haters.  Not me on that front, I liked Kirk.  But it was dysfunctional with fans and apparently bled into our most dysfunctional douchebag fan in Dan Snyder. 

Back on topic, as to Daniels.  And look Daneils fans here be kind because its just me wondering not making a statement because I don't know.  With the Riddick comments about Daniels coming out of his shell and that he's overcoming some personal issue.  Some of the ASU players celebrating when he left their team.  An ASU coach referring to him as being majorly shy.  And then in contrast Breer among others touting Maye's leadership and personality.  I wonder (wonder don't know) if this becomes an X factor if this team sees both players as close.  Even Sheehan who worships Daniels wondered about the personality-shy factor.  Bob Myers was at the interviews and I know he's big on personality-leadership.

But I'll say the one thing I love about how obnoxiously over the top some of the media folks are about Daniels is if they are right, then wow, that would be awesome if they took him because they will fuel some desperately needed fan mania.  We'd get that RG3 level attention in the off season.  Flashbacks to 2012 in a good way as to buzz.    So that would be a ton of fun.  I don't think the buzz would be the same with Maye albiet i am still a Maye guy if I had to pick.  But I'd genuinely get a big kick out of the Daniels buzz.  The interest in this team is flat national wide.  

But in the meantime, the reason some in the media turn me off has nothing to do with Daniels.  It's 100% about how I recall how all of them were royally wrong about plenty of other QBs in the past.  So it's beyond me how they can feel this level authoratative about their opinions.  I got for example Sheehan touting Merril Hoge about how he's typically right about QBs.  And I am thinking dude, just google the dude and spend 5 minutes looking at his record on this -- and you'll find his track record is atrocious and probably even worse at getting it right than name the average fan.  I recall him back from the RG3 >>> Luck days but it goes well beyond that as I posted days back.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Until they actually do it, you won’t know who they will be drafting. There will be endless speculation.

Just like under the previous owner, there will be people upset with who we draft. Of course, big difference is that we have competent people now.

Free agency will dictate the draft after Round 1. 

11 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

For the trade down group, on that video I posted above, at the end around 18:17, one of the Junkies says basically says "95% percent chance" that the team stays at 2, and doesn't trade down and Keim basically said it was something like that.  His reasoning being we have a lot of picks already and you gotta pay them in a few years, at some point you just gotta sit pat and take guys.  And he seemed to poo-poo even the idea of trading up.

So now we may all go back to arguing between Maye and Daniels, aka your regularly scheduled programming.

What about the idea of compensation picks? The Ravens are about to get 5 compensatory picks between Queen, Madibuke, Zietler, Simpson, Clowney, Beckham, Stone and more. That’s how you keep a contender. 

Edited by OtisDriftwood25
  • Like 1

Assuming the Bears take Williams #1 overall, thinking way outside the box and covering all options on the table as Peters said they would do, I would compare these QB's to see which direction would give us the highest percentage of hitting on a franchise QB: Maye, Daniels, McCarthy, Penix, Nix, Rattler, Justin Fields, Sam Howell. IF, Peters is not convinced that the guys in the draft are slam dunk picks compared to what he has in Sam Howell or could trade for in Justin Fields then I think I would try and do the following:

Trade our 3rd obtained from SF for Justin Fields. This is assuming Kingsbury likes the potential he sees in Fields.

Trade out of #2 overall and get the draft haul with Atlanta (ask for 3 firsts and this years 2nd, throw them a 2025 5th rd pick). 

We are now left with Fields, Howell, five 1st round picks over the next 3 drafts. 

Trade back again with Vegas and pick up an additional 1st round pick next year. Make it 6 first round picks over the next 3 drafts. 

Take whoever the staff wants with our 1st obtained from Vegas and the three 2nd round picks we have this year plus the one 3rd. 

We would have a full season to evaluate Fields and Howell to see what Kingsbury can do with both of them. Both of these guys have big arms and can run. They have NFL tools.

We could also take someone like Rattler with our 3rd round pick if they like him. That's 3 young guys in the QB room, all under the age of 25 and two who have starting QB experience. Fields is the 1, Howell the 2 and Rattler gets groomed for 2 years (ideally).

Hear me out. Having Fields in place, sooner than later, lets free agents know that we have an NFL caliber QB in place which hopefully makes Washington a more desirable spot to play than not having a QB entering the start of free agency. The draft capital we will have over the next 3 drafts will be unmatched by any team in the league and will provide us with tons of flexibility to move around in the coming drafts. We will find out what we have in Fields and Howell after our new staff gets a chance to coach them. I know next years QB class is considered weak compared to this years but I'm willing to roll the dice that  Atlanta is gonna be a top 10 pick again next year. 

This plan doesn't give you Maye, Daniels or McCarthy but it does give you tons of draft capital and 3 young QB's to develop as your future franchise QB along with several other building blocks at other positions. I'll sit back and take all your punches now....

One year ago, NFL executives emerged from the scouting combine thinking the Chicago Bears were open to trading the first pick in the draft. They were right. This year, sentiment from NFL front offices holds that the Bears will use the top pick, acquired from the Carolina Panthersone year ago next week, on USC quarterback Caleb Williams.

Checking in with decision-makers this time of year provides a snapshot of their expectations coming out of the combine. What they think might happen in early March evolves as the draft nears, partly because coaches become more involved in the process. But I find value in taking a snapshot to establish a baseline.

I’ve put together a rough top 10 based on conversations with six executives during and after the combine. Clear themes emerged for quarterbacks, offensive linemen and receivers, with some intrigue surrounding a QB prospect whom teams haven’t assessed as fully.

Last year, execs correctly projected seven of the top 10 players selected. Bijan Robinson, Jalen Carter and Darnell Wright were the three players landing in the actual top 10 without appearing in the March 2023 projection.

Execs narrowly missed on offensive lineman Peter Skoronski (Tennessee picked him 11th). They missed on cornerback Christian Gonzalez, who went 17th to New England. And they whiffed on quarterback Will Levis, who was not selected until the 33rd slot — a reminder that when QBs fall, they can plummet, because only a subset of teams will consider one early in a given year.

This year, the general theme was for quarterbacks to go first, then offensive linemen, then wide receivers, with some overlap between those two final positions. Only a couple of defensive players made the projected top 10.

We are not projecting potential trades below because there are too many possibilities. Finding logical homes for the highest-ranked players based on the order as it stands today captures the general feel at the moment.

Four players appeared in the top 10 on all six ballots: Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Drake Maye and Joe Alt.

Five players appeared on five of six ballots: Dallas Turner, Marvin Harrison Jr., Rome Odunze, Olu Fashanu and Malik Nabers.

JC Latham appeared on four ballots. Jared Verse appeared on three. Brock Bowers appeared on two. Chop Robinson and Byron Murphy II each appeared on one.

The top 10 picks below have been formed from a consensus of the six ballots. Nabers and Latham were not selected in the top 10 because there was no consensus on where either would land, but they would be part of any consensus top 10 overall.

Most also thought J.J. McCarthy would be selected among the top 10, probably to a team that traded up, such as the Denver Broncos. But none of the six execs penciled him in for one of the teams already picking in the top 10, at least not yet.

1. Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams, QB, USC

Vote distribution: Williams 6

All six execs had the Bears selecting Williams and trading incumbent starter Justin Fields. All endorsed Chicago heading down this path.

“I would be evaluating the other quarterbacks like crazy right now and saying, ‘What if I moved down to two or three and got a historic return?'” one of the execs said. “Would I still be getting a franchise quarterback?”

The strongest concern voiced regarding Williams was his tendency to hold onto the ball longer than is ideal for a timing-based offense. In a worst-case scenario, that could lead to more third-and-long situations, robbing an offense of consistency. But the feeling among execs was that Chicago should not hesitate in making Williams the first selection.

2. Washington Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU

Vote distribution: Daniels 5, Maye 1

Five of six execs had Daniels heading to Washington in this slot. One of the five initially had Maye, then changed to Daniels a few days later.

“I think people struggle with Maye’s mechanics,” this exec said.

The one holdout for Maye in this slot said he heard Commanders general manager Adam Peters was “really into” Maye. The fit could be appealing. Maye and incumbent Commanders starter Sam Howell were teammates at North Carolina. Howell could open the 2024 season as the starter if the Commanders wanted to give Maye time to assimilate.

Another exec left open the possibility that Michigan’s McCarthy could compete with Daniels and Maye for this slot.

“If he throws well,” this exec said of McCarthy, “he is competing for the No. 2 spot. I don’t see him overtaking them, though.”

The Athletic’s Randy Mueller predicted months ago that McCarthy could rise into the top five as teams and specifically coaches learned more about him, before it was known whether McCarthy would enter the draft. Mueller, a three-time GM and one-time NFL Executive of the Year, also thinks analysts are overrating Maye based on prototypical size, and that some teams will not have Maye rated as highly.

“I think that whole quarterback thing between McCarthy and Maye is yet to play out,” a former GM said. “The other two I think are more set.”

For now, all six execs projected Maye being selected second or third.

3. New England Patriots: Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina

Vote distribution: Maye 5, Daniels 1

Every exec had the Patriots selecting a quarterback in the first round. Maye was the choice more by default than because anyone thought New England was particularly high on him.

“I think they would probably rather have Jayden Daniels, but I’ll put Maye in there,” one exec said.

One GM whose team already has a franchise quarterback thought McCarthy would be “a huge reach” in this spot, but he conceded New England could make a bold selection with Eliot Wolf running the draft room.

“I think they go quarterback,” this GM said. “Do they take a shot at J.J.? Eliot won’t be afraid to if he believes in the player. Just look at what his dad has done.”

Ron Wolf famously acquired Brett Favre from the Atlanta Falcons three decades ago.

“Ron Wolf’s son is going to go for the biggest, fastest, most talented athlete in most cases,” a different exec said.

https://theathletic.com/5317893/2024/03/06/nfl-mock-draft-gms-jayden-daniels-drake-maye/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Some reporters say they heard that personnel guys are saying Maye is going 2nd and is the 2nd best Qb in this draft.

Some reporters say they heard that personnel guys are saying Daniels is going 2nd and is the 2nd best Qb in this draft.

Some dratniks even say Maye deserves to be the top QB in this draft

Some dratniks even say Daniels deserves to be the top QB in this draft

Keim (who I consider the most credible about the team) thinks it could go either way with this team.

We got another month and half of this. 

The other month and half debate is could they trade down?  Keim among others doesn't think they will.  But it behooves the team to leak that they are open to it.  So we will get another story or two that its possible.  Something will pop up like they really dig Bo Nix or whatever.  So we got more trade down debates am sure on the way albiet I'd be shocked if they do it.

I find in the media the ones who push Daniels (not all but enough of them) tend to be more obnoxious and authortative about their point as if they are absolutely right.  Even Simms is acting like that which he usually doesn't.  It gives me nightmate flashbacks to the Haskins push years ago when some of the same dudes like Orlovosky and Riddick were sure Haskins was going to be great and part of me thinks that's partly why Dan overrode his scouts because it gave him more fuel to fit his predispostions.  But if you recall during those times, some, especially Riddick, came off with total authority on pushing Haskins.  No doubt. 

And this isn't some subtle slam at their credibility because Haskins (RIP) failed mightly.  Anyone including them could be right or wrong.   They might be right this time.  No way to know.  But coming from a dude who pushed Daniels here weeks before it became cool - am trying to not let that over the top authortative stuff turn me off to the kid :ols:.  It reminds me of the RG3 zealots and lol I was one of them, took me years to deprogram myself. :ols:. And ironically the RG3 stuff was so intense that it bleed with some into being Kirk haters.  Not me on that front, I liked Kirk.  But it was dysfunctional with fans and apparently bled into our most dysfunctional douchebag fan in Dan Snyder. 

Back on topic, as to Daniels.  And look Daneils fans here be kind because its just me wondering not making a statement because I don't know.  With the Riddick comments about Daniels coming out of his shell and that he's overcoming some personal issue.  Some of the ASU players celebrating when he left their team.  An ASU coach referring to him as being majorly shy.  And then in contrast Breer among others touting Maye's leadership and personality.  I wonder (wonder don't know) if this becomes an X factor if this team sees both players as close.  Even Sheehan who worships Daniels wondered about the personality-shy factor.  Bob Myers was at the interviews and I know he's big on personality-leadership.

But I'll say the one thing I love about how obnoxiously over the top some of the media folks are about Daniels is if they are right, then wow, that would be awesome if they took him because they will fuel some desperately needed fan mania.  We'd get that RG3 level attention in the off season.  Flashbacks to 2012 in a good way as to buzz.    So that would be a ton of fun.  I don't think the buzz would be the same with Maye albiet i am still a Maye guy if I had to pick.  But I'd genuinely get a big kick out of the Daniels buzz.  The interest in this team is flat national wide.  

But in the meantime, the reason some in the media turn me off has nothing to do with Daniels.  It's 100% about how I recall how all of them were royally wrong about plenty of other QBs in the past.  So it's beyond me how they can feel this level authoratative about their opinions.  I got for example Sheehan touting Merril Hoge about how he's typically right about QBs.  And I am thinking dude, just google the dude and spend 5 minutes looking at his record on this -- and you'll find his track record is atrocious and probably even worse at getting it right than name the average fan.  I recall him back from the RG3 >>> Luck days but it goes well beyond that as I posted days back.

You may have listened to Jeff Howe's (Athletic) interview this morning on The Junkies but he touched on this. 

Reference to that article you posted on the order (Williams, Maye then Daniels), he collected the opinions from as many executives as he could find that would talk to him.  He did not get anything from Commanders execs.

Howe called it 'group think' from the way both media and mockers are pushing QB narratives.

I'll trust the NFL executives opinions because they deal more in realities!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

The one holdout for Maye in this slot said he heard Commanders general manager Adam Peters was “really into” Maye. T

Case in point, there was another article by another reporter who also works for the Athletic who said the opposite.  More execs were picking Maye including thinkng he's going to Washington.

Interesting nugget about Peters and Maye -- if its true.  If its true that's who they are taking because I've heard multiple times its his call.  Having said that I am running with Keim's take which is that they are undecided.

Quinn referenced in one of his interviews during the combine that he sat for hours with Peters who went over one of the QBs and what the QB was seeing on the field -- progressions, etc.  And Quinn was amazed by his level of detail on it and told his wife that night Peters is a stud.

13 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

You may have listened to Jeff Howe's (Athletic) interview this morning on The Junkies but he touched on this. 

Reference to that article you posted on the order (Williams, Maye then Daniels), he collected the opinions from as many executives as he could find that would talk to him.  He did not get anything from Commanders execs.

Howe called it 'group think' from the way both media and mockers are pushing QB narratives.

I'll trust the NFL executives opinions because they deal more in realities!

I'll check it out thanks, I was listening to the Junkies but then switched off to catch up with podcasts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Good lord stop the madness. Fields sucks. Why trade for a bottom 5 QB when we have one on the roster already?

Fields bottom 5? No way not even close imo. If that’s how you feel, no wonder it seems like madness. Fields is clearly unpopular on this board, but I don’t think anyone has him that low. For me he’s an easy upgrade over Howell. 
Maybe I’m just higher than most on JF, but kingdaddy’s proposal sounds reasonable to me. All that draft capital for Peters to work with for the next few years sounds really enticing to me. 
Totally get that the opportunity to pick a top end QB prospect comes once in forever, but so does the opportunity to grab an insane amount of draft capital. I’m still with the chalk pick of just take Drake Maye and hope he’s great, but the trade down idea (Fields or not) would not bother me one bit, and it would make the next few drafts a lot of fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

The thing about the McShay YouTube video is about 2:50 in he relates a conversation he had with Brian Kelly about Jayden Daniels. He says how Brian Kelly defended him by talking about how they actually wanted him to throw an interception and to just take a little bit more risk in his throwing. McShay relates it like that was a positive but not sure it is. The kid's nature is clearly conservative when it comes to tight window throws. I'm not sure how easily that can be coached out of him. Maye is clearly going to be more of a gunslinger, risk-taker, and more apt to make a play out of nothing with his arm instead of his legs. He's likely to throw more INTs too.

Edited by Rolo Tomasie
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Fields bottom 5? No way not even close imo. If that’s how you feel, no wonder it seems like madness. Fields is clearly unpopular on this board, but I don’t think anyone has him that low. For me he’s an easy upgrade over Howell. 
Maybe I’m just higher than most on JF, but kingdaddy’s proposal sounds reasonable to me. All that draft capital for Peters to work with for the next few years sounds really enticing to me. 

👍🏻 totally agree… honestly it amazes me that ppl are so down on him…. If he’s bottom 5 then I’d hate to see those who are really bottom 5 and thoughts of them… sounds to me Fields could be had relatively cheap …. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rolo Tomasie said:

The thing about the McShay YouTube video is about 2:50 in he relates a conversation he had with Brian Kelly about Jayden Daniels. He says how Brian Kelly defended him by talking about how they actually wanted him to throw an interception and to just take a little bit more risk in his throwing. McShay relates it like that was The kid's nature is clearly conservative when it comes to tight window throws. I'm not sure how easily that can be coached out of him. Maye is clearly going to be more of a gunslinger, risk-taker, and more app to make a play out of nothing with his arm instead of his legs. He's likely to throw more INTs too.

Agree.  I listened to it. 

My issues with Daniels:

Can he throw with anticipation?

Make tight window throws?

Throw off platform more versus tucking and running

Avoid sacks

Protect himself

Does he have the personality to be a leader?

My issues with Maye

Needs to work on having a consistent base especially with his throws on the first level, he seems to rush his throws

Square his shoulders-feet to his target when he goes off platform.  He is either great at it or fails royally, its feast or famine

Better pocket presence when the pocket is collapsing

Too much a gun slinger at times and it impacts his decision making

What i love about Daniels

Special runner (this is my favorite trait by a mile)

Seems like a good dude

Willing to learn so has the work ethic to fix his issues

Great back shoulder-fade throws

Nice touch on his throws

Good deep ball

What I love about Maye

Good athlete

Good size

Some wicked throws especially on the 2nd level

You can see him adjust protections

Nice touch

Works through his progressions, he's not a first read and run guy

Good work ethic

Good leader by reputation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

👍🏻 totally agree… honestly it amazes me that ppl are so down on him…. If he’s bottom 5 then I’d hate to see those who are really bottom 5 and thoughts of them… sounds to me Fields could be had relatively cheap …. 

He is absolutely bottom 5 as a passer. You can’t sustain offense with a guy who is consistently bottom 3 in accuracy. There is a reason the Bears are struggling to even get a 3rd for him. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Totally get that the opportunity to pick a top end QB prospect comes once in forever, but so does the opportunity to grab an insane amount of draft capital. I’m still with the chalk pick of just take Drake Maye and hope he’s great, but the trade down idea (Fields or not) would not bother me one bit, and it would make the next few drafts a lot of fun. 

I just can’t get that Thursday night football game out of my head, he shredded us, and most of it was with his arm. I know our D was bad, but still, he showed out that game, and really showed what he is capable of.

His problem is inconsistency throwing the ball. If he can fix this, he can really break out, but that is a giant if, because he as yet to do so.

He still is somewhat intriguing because of how physically gifted he is, and I’m sure that some OC out there believes he can fix him and make him a top half of the league guy. 

23 minutes ago, Rolo Tomasie said:

The thing about the McShay YouTube video is about 2:50 in he relates a conversation he had with Brian Kelly about Jayden Daniels. He says how Brian Kelly defended him by talking about how they actually wanted him to throw an interception and to just take a little bit more risk in his throwing. McShay relates it like that was a positive but not sure it is. The kid's nature is clearly conservative when it comes to tight window throws. I'm not sure how easily that can be coached out of him. Maye is clearly going to be more of a gunslinger, risk-taker, and more app to make a play out of nothing with his arm instead of his legs. He's likely to throw more INTs too.

That was about 2022. Brian Kelly and everyone else at LSU has told that story maybe a million times lol, that's part of what they wanted Daniels to improve on, going into 2023. 

8 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I just can’t get that Thursday night football game out of my head, he shredded us, and most of it was with his arm. I know our D was bad, but still, he showed out that game, and really showed what he is capable of.

His problem is inconsistency throwing the ball. If he can fix this, he can really break out, but that is a giant if, because he as yet to do so.

He still is somewhat intriguing because of how physically gifted he is, and I’m sure that some OC out there believes he can fix him and make him a top half of the league guy. 

We got shredded by Desmond Ridder and Tommy Devito too. Doesn't mean jack. Our D was historically trash.

• Like 5