Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

21 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

No picks for Wentz....no way. I wouldn't want him here as a FA based on what I've heard and seen out of him here in Philly .

Rumor is wentz for two first round picks 

I quit this team can rot in hell

I'm very pleased with this.   And his contract is very good for a QB of his caliber.    I don't care about his vax status or that he lost the last game to Jax.

Look at his career numbers.  He's still young.   there is absolutely no reason to draft a QB this year or for the next decade, hopefully. 

Not sure how I feel about Wentz, but 27 TDs and 7 picks last year? Id take that production for sure. Definitely an upgrade, but I still want to draft a QB. 

I would take his production 4 of the last 5 years over anything else we have gotten.

Edited by MisterPinstripe
  • Like 2

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

Not sure how I feel about Wentz, but 27 TDs and 7 picks last year? Id take that production for sure. Definitely an upgrade, but I still want to draft a QB. 

He has some meltdown plays that are just brutal, but yeah, the overall numbers are solid.  He gotta stop blindly flinging it one handed trying to avoid sacks.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

QB class this draft is very thin. Next year is better. We can get a better pick at #11.

Fair enough.  I agree, it is a thin draft but I'm of the opinion that we should be drafting 2 quarterbacks a year every year until one hits.  

Excessive?  Yes.  But not as excessively bad as this franchise has been.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1