Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randal 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Fromm battle for QB2 and so begins the Handsome Harem for Hartman

Koolblue13

And Bowers at 13 makes it the first time in NFL history that 13 players in a row on one side of the ball has happened at any point in a draft.

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Anyone know what movie that's from?

I gotta watch it just to see that scene. Looks maniacal.

Looks like some Green Goblin to me, somebody find Spidey!

• Thanks 1

IMHO ... Peters caved to KK's needs .... whose offenses still haven't translated well to the NFL.  IMHO, KK is the weakest link in the Washington coaching team; I really wish they hadn't decided to bring him in, because KK's ceiling is barely NCAA, not NFL

This was the least desirable pick for what What I felt Washington was trying to build for their team's culture.  IMHO, a complete and total thumbs down.  Even if "twiggy" Daniels survives more than 3 years in the NFL arena, he's a mercenary and will leave Washington in the lurch, for another team offering more money.  

I'm very disappointed with the GM-Peters brain-trust,  and may need to reflect on how much I want to support this team going forward.  

Please don't disrespect me on my opinion that this was the wrong pick; but I have a right to disagree with your opinion on how I should think.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

IMHO ... Peters caved to KK's needs .... whose offenses still haven't translated well to the NFL.  IMHO, KK is the weakest link in the Washington coaching team; I really wish they hadn't decided to bring him in, because KK's ceiling is barely NCAA, not NFL

This was the least desirable pick for what What I felt Washington was trying to build for their team's culture.  IMHO, a complete and total thumbs down.  Even if "twiggy" Daniels survives more than 3 years in the NFL arena, he's a mercenary and will leave Washington in the lurch, for another team offering more money.  

I'm very disappointed with the GM-Peters brain-trust,  and may need to reflect on how much I want to support this team going forward.  

Please don't disrespect me on my opinion that this was the wrong pick; but I have a right to disagree with your opinion on how I should think.

Truth, I'd thought we were moving forward, but don't see it now. 1 year of good QB play that will not translate to the NFL. 1 300+ squish and it's done. Bad damn pick.  Go KC

Edited by Skintime

I'm curious, what constitutes disrespecting your opinion?  If you have the right to disagree with other people's opinion, they have the right to disagree with you right?

TD's and electricity heal all wounds. Hopefully youngblood is the next D coordinator nightmare. Don't step off the ledge yet because you may be surprised. Nobody can or should disrespect an opinion that is a prediction. I am staying positive until I see with my own eyes that Peters made a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

With that many QB’s going in the first round the level of scrutiny on them and where they were picked is going to be off the charts in the years to come.  

I hope Jayden turns out to be the best of all of them.  

• Thumb up 1

I was warned by people from cities whose franchises were bought by the Harris group, about how we may not like their changes to the franchise.

What a bad short-term marketing driven choice by Peters!  My opinion only, but I'm too tired to invest in yet another Washington FO decision that could be questionable for the long term.  

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Kingsbury didnt even know who the pick was until late today lolol. This was all AP for better or worse

Pretty much, Dan Quinn said it would be Peters choice, I’m thinking Quinn is perfectly happy with the pick though

1 minute ago, Wyvern said:

I was warned by people from cities whose franchises were bought by the Harris group, about how we may not like their changes to the franchise.

What a bad short-term marketing driven choice by Peters!  My opinion only, but I'm too tired to invest in yet another Washington FO decision that could be questionable for the long term.  

So first it was to cater to Kingsbury and now it's a marketing move?

2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

No kidding, we have had 30+ years of fools gold. Why not a few more

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

You have to keep in mind that most NFL execs polled favored Daniels. I dont think Peters is in it for a Marketing boost. He wants W's. Then if the W's come marketing is easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I'm curious, what constitutes disrespecting your opinion?  If you have the right to disagree with other people's opinion, they have the right to disagree with you right?

Yes.  I just didn't agree with the decision.  You cam disagree with me,and we'll all find out later what was the reality was.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, rumplestilskin said:

You have to keep in mind that most NFL execs polled favored Daniels. I dont think Peters is in it for a Marketing boost. He wants W's. Then if the W's come marketing is easy.

And yet we continue to lose