Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Hey! Howellitzer is mine!  :ols:

The "Salmon" =the Sam-Cannon it makes the sound "Kah-pHowell." He shines so brightly we oft refer to him as the Sun (of Sam.) He blisters that pigskin with such heat that our WR end up catching bacon. 

*^just in case there is some sort of notoriety or cash prize for my literary vomit. Hell, even a Thank-You note from everyones 2nd favorite mod would suffice. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Whoops, sorry lol...

Howellitzer©

More like WoWellitzer, amirite?  :ols:

1 hour ago, zCommander said:

Sam's great ability to buy time with his legs will be huge for this offense in moving the chains. :) 

Thank goodness because I've heard the Oline sucks. At least that's what @AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy keeps rambling on about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thank goodness because I've heard the Oline sucks. At least that's what @AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy keeps rambling on about.

The OL has marginally improved from last year and now with a better QB play (fingers crossed) that OL weakness will be or can be masked by the QB. Maybe Logan will surprise us and the running game will be really good. I like to see how the whole unit looks in pre-season or the first two games of the regular season before giving it a totally sucks label. 

27 minutes ago, zCommander said:

The OL has marginally improved from last year and now with a better QB play (fingers crossed) that OL weakness will be or can be masked by the QB. Maybe Logan will surprise us and the running game will be really good. I like to see how the whole unit looks in pre-season or the first two games of the regular season before giving it a totally sucks label. 

최고 Joke Over Head GIF들 | Gfycat

7 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I know it might be a lot for you to comprehend. Give it some time. :D

The party intended got it. 

Anyhow, I'm not worried about the Oline any more. Like you said, EB will just scheme it out of importance. I don't know why other teams don't do that.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Anyhow, I'm not worried about the Oline any more. Like you said, EB will just scheme it out of importance. I don't know why other teams don't do that.

Before long the consensus around here will be O-line, what O-line?  Pfft, EB the Conquerer will just do away with the O-line altogether in his new scheme.  Boom, problem solved.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Before long the consensus around here will be O-line, what O-line?  Pfft, EB the Conquerer will just do away with the O-line altogether in his new scheme.  Boom, problem solved.  

Our QB has legs and he knows how to use them!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, zCommander said:

How can you even say they have improved and they haven't played a down........

2 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Just by being healthy theyve improved. At least this is what I am telling myself 

Almost every team is healthy in the offseason? Also, a lot of our guys have been injury prone. That’s kind of like saying that we are finally going to break through because Jordan Reed and ChrisThompson are healthy entering the season. 

10 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

How can you even say they have improved and they haven't played a down........

On paper, are we tad bit better than last year or way worse than last year?

What about the QB position? Definitely improvement there though. 

19 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Okay look, I am the one with the jokes so knock it off lol

Obviously the other teams don't have EB. :D

Sam will do it all! :)