Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Allen shredding KC like lettuce and cabbage. 

Allen is a testament to QB development. He was pretty ass his first couple of years but they stuck with him and built around him.

Our fan base would have ran him out of town after two years.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I been saying we gonna beat the Cheifs. Gonna place a bet while the odds are good. 

after this all we gotta do is take care of the division, and we are 1-0 in our division. I like our chances. We go 6-0 in our division plus beating the chiefs and falcons gets us to 8 wins. 

panthers and raiders are two more opportunities to win. 

10-7 should get us into the game.

If Winston didn’t make that Hail Mary at the end of the first half the whole texture of the game is different.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I been saying we gonna beat the Cheifs. Gonna place a bet while the odds are good. 

after this all we gotta do is take care of the division, and we are 1-0 in our division. I like our chances. We go 6-0 in our division plus beating the chiefs and falcons gets us to 8 wins. 

If Winston didn’t make that Hail Mary at the end of the first half the whole texture of the game is different.

Dude.  Go back and look at my posting history... I'm as optimistic as they come... 

But I want two shots of whatever you're sipping.  This team isn't winning north of 6 games this year with this garbage excuse of a defense.  Periodt. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Did you predict the WFT would win today?  

4 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

No one is refuting that but doesn’t mean they’re the only problem. He had opportunities in the first half which could have changed the complexion of the game and he couldn’t get the job done. If he needs elite weapons all around him in order to succeed well then he’s no different than any other QB that couldn’t cut it. 

How about he gets just one elite weapon...not all around but just one? He was playing with second and third string players today correct? Terry #1 reciever...yes, elite....maybe. O line decimated....TE end decimated. How about putting him on the field with the starting lineup and more than one good receiver.

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

And Josh Allen has become incredibly special as well. It is time to find a big, strong, cannon of an arm QB. 

Oh yeah? They should totally just do it. Go get a great QB already. Not like we haven't used almost half our top 3rd round picks trying to do that for a decade. 

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

You are reaching he is the same coach he always was.  We just got wrecked with injuries including his QB in week 1.

JDR is the one that doesn't have it anymore.

I challenge anyone to find a hail mary when every defensive player is chasing offensive players down the field. Its up there with Swinging Gate I assume he is trying to get fired to get the hell away from Mrs Snyder and friends.

Why don’t you quote my whole post and go point-by-point through it and we can see where we disagree maybe. This is not something I can really respond to in its current form because you basically blew off what I said (and I said a lot) and went “nah” and then made a separate argument. I’m certainly not here to disagree that JDR is a huge part of the problem. I said as much. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26

29 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

.500 at week 14. That's been my goal 

• Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Nope.

22-28 NO.

I got the 22 right, and I would haven closer to 28 if Winston didn’t get that crazy to with 8 seconds to go in the half.

Good luck.  I don’t see 6 wins this year.   You have the WFT sweeping Dallas.    I think right there your plan falls apart.   Washington’s only chance to be competitive in the Dallas games is the Cowboys have already wrapped up the division and are resting their starters.

17 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Oh yeah? They should totally just do it. Go get a great QB already. Not like we haven't used almost half our top 3rd round picks trying to do that for a decade. 

Love you Kool. But really? Who have we drafted in the past decade that would fit that description? the past decade:

2012: RG3. Not big. Not strong. AMAZING arm. Ended in failure. Cousins. Decent. Not big or strong. And mediocre arm.

2013: No QB drafted.

2014: No QB drafted. 

2015: No QB drafted.

2016: Nate Sudfeld. 6th round. A JAG.

2017: No QB drafted.

2018: No QB drafted.

2019: Haskins. Not big or strong. Decent arm but a clown. 

2020: No QB drafted.

2021: NO QB drafted.

So we have drafted FOUR QB's in the past decade TOTAL. One was an incredibly talented headcase that refused to run his coaches system, One was an OK QB who was a money grubbing POS and left to another team to fleece them of 100 million dollars for nothing,  one is a backup who has done absolutely nothing and one is a head case who currently resides in Pittsburgh and is one season away from being unemployed. Where have we spent ANY draft capital at all on real QB's?

23 minutes ago, Csup said:

Good luck.  I don’t see 6 wins this year.   You have the WFT sweeping Dallas.    I think right there your plan falls apart.   Washington’s only chance to be competitive in the Dallas games is the Cowboys have already wrapped up the division and are resting their starters.

Divisional games are always competitive. I agree is gonna be hard but there is a chance.

1 hour ago, tmandoug1 said:

How about he gets just one elite weapon...not all around but just one? He was playing with second and third string players today correct? Terry #1 reciever...yes, elite....maybe. O line decimated....TE end decimated. How about putting him on the field with the starting lineup and more than one good receiver.

Cool. Well we both agree then he’s not the right guy for the team.

2 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Dallas runs the ball well, throws the ball well, gets pressure on the QB and has a defense that does more than keep them in the game. They had TB beat on opening night. They are legit and they are light years ahead of where we are. Dak is a big part of it but he has a lot of talent around him.

Well considering how they looked last year, he’s more integral to their success than you give him credit for.

I thought about betting the skins today but than thought Winston’s best quality is throwing deep. It’s ridiculous. We know Collins sucks but I think William Jackson was a huge miss as well.  He reminds me of that corner from the Raiders (Nnamde Assounge?) who the Eagles signed. A guy who played on a lousy team so nobody ever tested him so he had great stats.