Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2021 Positivity Thread

Malapropismic Depository

Seattle Times is reporting that Russell Wilson will miss 6 weeks for surgery to his shattered finger.  

while we may not get the RW vs. Poor man’s RW matchup, it will be nice to have a beatable team appear on our tough schedule.

Edited by petey hodge
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Seattle Times is reporting that Russell Wilson will miss 6 weeks for surgery to his shattered finger.  

I don't think we play Seattle for 7 weeks.

Its a monday night game tho so they may be less inclined to play russ knowing they have a short week following. There is a shot

38 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I don't think we play Seattle for 7 weeks.

Its a monday night game tho so they may be less inclined to play russ knowing they have a short week following. There is a shot

Just saw another report at 6-8 weeks.  Looks like we might be ok!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

McLaurin, Gibson, and the OL have played their **** off this year which is good.  Here's hoping some of them make the Pro Bowl.  

Its crazy but McLaurin might still not make the Pro Bowl. NFC is just loaded at WR. Adams, Hopkins, Cupp, Lamb just to name a few.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can easily see the Team winning 3 of the next 4 and hitting the home stretch at 5-6 with a legit look at a wildcard.

Carry on…

I would say 2 of the next 3, and 2 of the next 4. 4 games from now is Seattle on MNF. He’ll be back for that and he’ll run all over us. 

So the positive spin off that beating we took from Green Bay, is that even though Davonte Adams was placed on the COVID list, the fact that we were such terrible tacklers and terrible defenders of the pass, meant that none of our players came close enough to Adams to warrant them being placed on the COVID list, due to contact, since there was none.

• Haha 3

On 10/26/2021 at 5:26 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

So the positive spin off that beating we took from Green Bay, is that even though Davonte Adams was placed on the COVID list, the fact that we were such terrible tacklers and terrible defenders of the pass, meant that none of our players came close enough to Adams to warrant them being placed on the COVID list, due to contact, since there was none.

Well being the positive thread this is I'm positive we handed them that game.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We are 3-1 against the NFC West.

And 1-0 in our Division

We havent played an NFC West opponent, Seattle next week would be the first one. But yeah we are 3-1 vs NFC South and 4-2 vs the NFC.  Those loses to the AFC does not really count towards tie breakers.

3 minutes ago, djpapeleta360 said:

We havent played an NFC West opponent, Seattle next week would be the first one. But yeah we are 3-1 vs NFC South and 4-2 vs the NFC.  Those loses to the AFC does not really count towards tie breakers.

Yea, I meant South.

Ever since they added a 4th Division to each conference, I sometimes get them confused