Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Mahomes running ability is underrated I think partly because he never looks like he’s running hard or fast. 

reminds me of when my wife got subbed in to a co-ed softball game for the first time and made contact but was thrown out at first. I asked why she wasn’t running and she said she was running as hard as she could. Before I could catch myself I said “that’s as hard as you could run?” I still have two holes burned into my soul from the look I got back 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Mahomes running ability is underrated I think partly because he never looks like he’s running hard or fast. 

reminds me of when my wife got subbed in to a co-ed softball game for the first time and made contact but was thrown out at first. I asked why she wasn’t running and she said she was running as hard as she could. Before I could catch myself I said “that’s as hard as you could run?” I still have two holes burned into my soul from the look I got back 

If that didn’t result in a 3 month dry spell then you married a hell of a woman. 

this is slightly off topic, but you know what would be awesome?  if the superbowl halftime show (nbc) secretly added blake shelton (since they can't seem to promote the voice enough) to join in on the inevitable ensemble final performance to the surprise of all the other artists as well as the rest of the world

• Haha 1

I'm going to be a contrarian here and say that Mahomes skill set of "fade away throws", across body throws, no looks and flea flickers are going to catch up to him sooner rather than later. Especially as he gets older or suffers an injury that could effect his mobility.

23 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Is this 2 deep shell stuff a stadium inside joke or something?

Yea, if I remember correctly, some rando came into the Hive thread while it was still open talking about two deep shell coverage could stop Mahomes, but not Taylor.  He was mocked relentlessly for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Yea, if I remember correctly, some rando came into the Hive thread while it was still open talking about two deep shell coverage could stop Mahomes, but not Taylor.  He was mocked relentlessly for it.

we've had a flood of 'some randos' lately 

@TK and i were on the batphone working to uncover their scheme but we're going to need more bourbon and crack

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1